It took me only a couple of minutes playing v6 with the Hook 2B and the 5FB Tweed to come to that same conclusion too...so ballsy and dynamic with awesome sustain.

I figured full "rollback" was withheld originally just for MKI/II users. With the progression of paid presets/services (TAF, Silent Underground, ChopTones, Fremen, Moke, Danzi, etc.), extensive tone match libraries such as Guitarjon's Metallica collection, AxChange, and a smattering of artist presets like the insanely popular Periphery tones figured it's possible versioning was just the framework for a larger compatibility offering (artist and/or commercial packs, FAS professional/consultation services, to be announced)?

Anyhow now that the great debate has been resolved maybe the XL units will see it expanded to include all blocks - use that space until the next great epiphany comes along :laughing:

Wasn't it mentioned at one point there was room for another bank of presets as well? Maybe will see that surface too :yum:

I figured full "rollback" was withheld originally just for MKI/II users. With the progression of paid presets/services (TAF, Silent Underground, ChopTones, Fremen, Moke, Danzi, etc.), extensive tone match libraries such as Guitarjon's Metallica collection, AxChange, and a smattering of artist presets like the insanely popular Periphery tones figured it's possible versioning was just the framework for a larger compatibility offering (artist and/or commercial packs, FAS professional/consultation services, to be announced)?

Anyhow now that the great debate has been resolved maybe the XL units will see it expanded to include all blocks - use that space until the next great epiphany comes along :laughing:

Wasn't it mentioned at one point there was room for another bank of presets as well? Maybe will see that surface too :yum:

Soon.

A MOOT button that does nothing will elicit some very interesting comments and 'audio' results. lol
Moot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom