How is it that another "Pull Me Under Intro" patch that has been done by my Mother also, Already past the hundred mark and a unique, less common Sitar tone is sitting at 64 Likes?

Alright, lets start hitting that button and talking how groovy the patch is going to be. ;)

So there are new rules of engagement for my patches from now on: I will post the patch only and ONLY after this post has gotten 100+ likes. That's the price of admission, 1 like per head! :pride: :D

already 23 likes, 77 more to go!

Now this is very cool Chef!... with audio from, "The Party"??... Love it. Brilliant. :D

... just to add... glad you did all these files in v.11.03

Last edited:
New improved sitar patch with looping capabilities. :razz

You guys know me, my patches have always been free. However, my previous sitar patch was downloaded over 600 times, but only a handful people had the common courtesy to reply to the thread and write me a comment. Sharing is all about getting feedback - positive and negative. I'm really interested to see who the people behind the downloads are and what you guys think. So there are new rules of engagement for my patches from now on: I will post the patch only and ONLY after this post has gotten 100+ likes. That's the price of admission, 1 like per head! :pride: :D

Let's keep our focus on this one folks. We still need bunches of likes/comments! :mrgreen

Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!! Me likes!!

Last edited:
I had some fun playing around with this patch tonight. It's really well done. I threw a low pass filter block in front of the amp with the knee set pretty high and the level rolled back a bunch so I could flip to the patch and not have to remember to roll back my volume.

I'm going to bust it out at Wednesday night rehearsal and see what crazy mayhem ensues.

Thanks Chef!

Chef, as a 'sub continental punter' (as a good friend refers to me), I *like* this Sitar patch. I felt I HAD to sit cross legged on my rug to play this preset.

It is as pleasing to the ear as spiced chai is to the nose. It is zingier than a good vindaloo. It will make Ganesh smile with contentment.

May your rice bowl be always filled with happy tones...

You guys are talking about the "old" Sitar preset, aren't you?

In post 33 Chef has posted a clip of his new sitar preset. But he hasn't posted it yet. C'mon Chef!

Sounds amazing. Best sitar patch I've heard. Definitely deserves "likes" all around
Great job!!!
I'd love to try the updated preset if it hasn't been posted yet. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom