Sadly... a large, heavy vehicle + a big V8 + full time all-wheel-drive = 10-12 mpg (and that's while parked). During the summer I use a bicycle for the most part.

That's amazing. You get 10 MILES per gallon, by NOT moving? We need to dissect your wagoneer, because you have the secret to our energy crisis! :lol But seriously, all cars get 0mpg when they're parked.

EVH.jpg

just kidding...

That's amazing. You get 10 MILES per gallon, by NOT moving? We need to dissect your wagoneer, because you have the secret to our energy crisis! :lol But seriously, all cars get 0mpg when they're parked.

Haha! Did I say 1976? That should read 2176... and let me tell, the future is... weird. But seriously, it has figured out a way to somehow use gasoline even with the engine off... on top of what already evaporates straight out of the carb.

Picture 2004 Prius bought used. Absolutely love it. Love that it's totally anonymous so nobody thinks, "oh, there's probably gear in that car worth more than the car." Also love the mileage. Don't worry about gas prices at all. Leaves more $ for gear. The Prius is actually pretty blinged out with 7 speaker JBL stereo, bluetooth, power everything, controls for world domination on steering wheel. My mom's got a Camry and the Prius is much nicer, including driving better and having more pep to it. Looks geeky, but it works great.

When I want to go fast, I visit my cousin who has a Cadillac CTS-V modded by Henessey (sp?) to have 700 hp. It's totally a wolf in sheep's clothing. Looks mostly like any other black CTS, but is the fastest production sedan on the road, even before the additional hp. One of the beauties of it is that it's insurable just like any other Cadillac, whereas most of the competition (which it would torch) gets categorized as more exotic and therefore much more expensive to insure and maintain. When he really hits the gas pedal it is profound. I on the other hand have much cooler guitars and music gear.

My Hemi Jeep...Fun as Hell but bought this one without thinking a few months ago lol. Shouldnt have bought a hemi when I drive 70 miles round trip to work everyday...love it though

Shouldnt have bought a hemi when I drive 70 miles round trip to work everyday...love it though

A friend of mine told me he has a gas budget of $700/mo for his Jeep. I thought that was insane, but then I did the math. 15mpg, about 80 mi average every day, 30 days, that's $640 right there. I recently got myself a BMW 535i. 20mpg in city driving so far (with an occasional "let's see what this thing can do" acceleration). But I live 10 miles away from work, if that. I can't imagine spending 1.5 hours every day commuting.

I don't have a picture yet but I just got a great deal on a Dodge Grand caravan 2006 SXT perfect condition 65000 miles for $3500.00 this is the perfect vehicle for carrying around my Axe FX unit and speaker system. I am now going to sell my Celica GTS 2000 Toyota. But it feels really great having a van to move my equipment around in I have been wanting one for awhile and didn't have allot of money so this was really a great deal for me.

A friend of mine told me he has a gas budget of $700/mo for his Jeep. I thought that was insane, but then I did the math. 15mpg, about 80 mi average every day, 30 days, that's $640 right there. I recently got myself a BMW 535i. 20mpg in city driving so far (with an occasional "let's see what this thing can do" acceleration). But I live 10 miles away from work, if that. I can't imagine spending 1.5 hours every day commuting.

lol, yea, I only drop about $100 a week... a little more if I put my foot into though lol

Here's mine: 1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV, outside the Lambo factory.

The automotive equivalent of Heavy Metal!

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom