5-way Super switch (Strat)

One of the nice things I could do with this switch is to engage fixed capacitors in switch positions that were too bright compared to others. Series humbucker, parallel humbucker, and single coil are all balanced with respect to the high-end. Very cool.

Welp I just ordered 3 of the EYB 8 circuit super switches myself (Eyb Megaswitch 3.0 Type M "stacked"). It is a custom order direct from them in Germany. 36 Euros for insured shipping, and 33 per unit. But it is hopefully going to be worth it since I can't pull off all of the things I want to do with my Fishman Fluence wiring schemes with just 4 circuits. No idea how long it is going to take.

Now if only Free-Way could step up and make a 5B5 type switch with its 10 different positions but with the full flexibility of at least 8 super switch like circuits, then I would really have what I want. I am thinking 3 circuits would be dedicated to the first 5 positions in bank 1, 3 circuits dedicated to the second bank of 5 positions, and then the last 2 circuits could be shared across positions (e.g. 1&6 ... 5&10).

I am really impressed with the Free Way 5B5-01 switch that I have (for SSS guitars), almost went down the path of a 5B5-02 (for HSH), and had bee trying to get them to sell me their non-retail Fishman Fluence specific 5B5-04 switch. I highly recommend giving them a look to see if any of their plethora of wiring options could get you everything you want out of a super switch while also giving you an extra 5 easy to get to switch positions. https://www.freewayswitch.com/schematics-blade/

Back
Top Bottom