5.0 recording samples

InsideOut

Power User
Sorry in advance, this puppy is 8 minutes plus. I was playing at near house-shaking volume and couldn't help myself with the noodling :eek:ops. But this is extremely minimal tweaking after the update (you can tell by the volume variance. These are a smattering of my favorite presets. Many have been downloaded from the board here. I'm sure upon a bit of tweaking it will sound even better. Loving this update 8)

EDIT: Here's the bank file. Couple notes - 1. I have volume and wah in many of them attached to exp - you may have to adjust or bypass to get sound. 2. You will see that many presets have dual rows. This is for my piezo equipped guitar. Main row is for front input, secondary row is for piezo output from guitar into rear right input 1. 3. If you get no sound or crappy sound, it's likely due to custom IR. I can't post them because the bank used up all my upload space. If you have question on a specific one, shoot me a PM and I'll look it up for you. And finally, I have some high end and mids tamed back a bit in my global. If you find they are bright or mid'y, that's why :)

Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3846451/Insideout Bank A.syx
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3846451/Insideout Bank A.syx

Last edited:
Great stuff Rob!!! Me likey. :)

I assume since I head some acoustic noodles in there that you were using your Carvin guitar?

Thanks Matt 8). Yep it was the Carvin throughout. Some samples were HB, some SC and the acoustic. It's my Swiss Army Guitar ;)

Holy Crappoly!! I hear some of my dream tones in there. Can't wait to see your bank. Haven't updated to 5.0 yet as I've been waiting for Axe-Edit update, but after hearing this I think I'm going to update tonight. Thanks for sharing! Great job!

Thanks guys!! Much appreciated. I'm waiting for Axe Edit to come out so I can go throught and fix everything. I promise I'll post the bank once it's ready. 8)

Nice variety of tones...I've also had a couple of really cranked v5 sessions and I get where your coming from heh. Cool clip...

Sorry in advance, this puppy is 8 minutes plus. I was playing at near house-shaking volume and couldn't help myself with the noodling :eek:ops. But this is extremely minimal tweaking after the update (you can tell by the volume variance. These are a smattering of my favorite presets. Many have been downloaded from the board here. I'm sure upon a bit of tweaking it will sound even better. Loving this update 8)

What preset was that at 7:50? That one really caught my ear.

Thanks guys!

axel, believe it or not, that was the Studio Lead preset. Probably modified (can't remember since I've pretty much tweaked everything) but pretty close to stock.

FYI, I'm posting the bank file and a couple of the IR's in the OP.

EDIT: Here's the bank file. Couple notes - 1. I have volume and wah in many of them attached to exp - you may have to adjust or bypass to get sound. 2. You will see that many presets have dual rows. This is for my piezo equiped guitar. Main row is for front input, secondary row is for piezo output from guitar into rear right input 1. 3. If you get no sound or crappy sound, it's likely due to custom IR. I can't post them because the bank used up all my upload space. If you have question on a specific one, shoot me a PM and I'll look it up for you.

Enjoy!

EDIT 2: max upload size is 12kb. How do I upload a bank file when it's 800+ kb????

Upload individual patches? but I've seen others upload banks?

Use Dropbox. Free, easy, great way to upload stuff for other people to download with one click. Just post the link, then and you're there.

Use Dropbox. Free, easy, great way to upload stuff for other people to download with one click. Just post the link, then and you're there.

I put it in my public dropbox folder and copied the link and put it in the OP. When I click on it though, I get a page of gibberish. I'm trying here folks :lol

Hi Rob,

downloaded your bank and played through it. Great patches and sound, thank you......although something was missing (in comparison to your recordings)! Could you pleae upload your fingers as well? :):)

Cheers Martin

Hi Rob,

downloaded your bank and played through it. Great patches and sound, thank you......although something was missing (in comparison to your recordings)! Could you pleae upload your fingers as well? :):)

Cheers Martin

Hey Martin!

Excellent! Glad you were able to download them and they sound good on your end. Let me take a quick inventory of the fingers I'm using currently, and if I have any extra, I'll upload them for you :D. At the very least, I'll let you borrow them when I come to Wesel next time :)

Back
Top Bottom