4CM + AMPS AND LOOPER

pasza696

Hi everyone
I want to put my Axe Ultra into my rig
I`ve heard about the humm and hiss problem - I didn`t try to get it connected yet
But my idea is:

First connection BEFORE preamps:

guitar -->IPS Decimator part I-->looper --> pre-preamp stompboxex--> AXE I/O 1--> -->Preamps-->ISP Decimator Part II --post-preamp stompboxes--> AXE I/O 2 --> Line mixer with POD XT PRO --> POWERAMP

I want to get those two AXE connections separated - like they were two Multi FXes..

Now how to get it programmed??

Many thanks,
Paul

pasza696 said:
Hi everyone
I want to put my Axe Ultra into my rig
I`ve heard about the humm and hiss problem - I didn`t try to get it connected yet
But my idea is:

First connection BEFORE preamps:

guitar -->IPS Decimator part I-->looper --> pre-preamp stompboxex--> AXE I/O 1--> -->Preamps-->ISP Decimator Part II --post-preamp stompboxes--> AXE I/O 2 --> Line mixer with POD XT PRO --> POWERAMP

I want to get those two AXE connections separated - like they were two Multi FXes..

Now how to get it programmed??

Many thanks,
Paul

you place your pre-preamp effects in the grid first then place an fxloop block then shunts to the end of the grid.

What to mean by connections separated?

Once somebody wrote that he wanted to run both I/Os separetly at the one time:
One for a guitar and one for bass.
So I thought that I could use Input 1 and connect it into the looper as the first effects block
than the rest of my stuff and after that - I wanted to use Input 2 in the another loop after preamps and analog boxes for some post effects.
The idea was to create two separated routings in the grid which do not affect each other
I think that I could do the same thing with an FX loop placed in a grid as you wrote
I`ll have to test both configurations-if the first one is possible..

Back
Top Bottom