Wish 4 tape delay with that you can select any combination of feedback loops, with wow and flutter, and natural tape gain for the warmth.

I bought an Eventide H90 and sent it back. None of the effect were near as good as Fractal. I did love the Head Space. All of their effects are way over the top. You would have to reprogram the whole unit for it to be usable. Head Space was the highlight. The multidelay won't do all of this.

I bought an Eventide H90 and sent it back. None of the effect were near as good as Fractal. I did love the Head Space. All of their effects are way over the top. You would have to reprogram the whole unit for it to be usable. Head Space was the highlight. The multidelay won't do all of this.
What did you think of the tape sounds of the H90 vs the fractal? (Besides headspace)

What did you think of the tape sounds of the H90 vs the fractal? (Besides headspace)
They were good. A lot of their effects sound sterile to me and had a color when ran into my FM9. That is a lot of money to have bad programming and other issues. Eventide is getting killed by Strymon. Eventide use to be king. Not anymore. I sold all my strymon pedals when I started with Fractal. I am integrating Tonex, Boss SDE 3000, and Cloudburst with my FM9, adding the GM800 guitar synth to that when that comes in. Wait list, you gotta hate them. I just wanted more variation with sound, delay, and Reverb. I don't like having to change a scene every time I want a delay or Reverb. I started to buy the Halo but wanted more flexibility programming with the boss. I think the secret to the Halo is feedback ran back into itself, filters and Modulation. Fm9 does all of that. Can't wait to see the next Fractal Flagship. I did not get the Turbo, Hoping to see AXE4 on the floor. Put me on that waiting list.

They were good. A lot of their effects sound sterile to me and had a color when ran into my FM9. That is a lot of money to have bad programming and other issues. Eventide is getting killed by Strymon. Eventide use to be king. Not anymore. I sold all my strymon pedals when I started with Fractal. I am integrating Tonex, Boss SDE 3000, and Cloudburst with my FM9, adding the GM800 guitar synth to that when that comes in. Wait list, you gotta hate them. I just wanted more variation with sound, delay, and Reverb. I don't like having to change a scene every time I want a delay or Reverb. I started to buy the Halo but wanted more flexibility programming with the boss. I think the secret to the Halo is feedback ran back into itself, filters and Modulation. Fm9 does all of that. Can't wait to see the next Fractal Flagship. I did not get the Turbo, Hoping to see AXE4 on the floor. Put me on that waiting list.
I also like Strymon keeps the dry signal. Latency on the h90 is high especially if you’re running into another digital pedal or modeler and not an amp. Although many of those special effects need that extra processing time.

Back
Top Bottom