4.01 Cornford (finally :-) & Strat

andi-o

Inspired
Hi,

took me a while to figure out why 4.01 made my Axe II sound like it was broken
– the speaker drive was set way to high in all my patches (kind of a relic from my Standard & Ultra settings).

Speaker drive's now set to zero - had to rework my patches a bit anyway, this is the Cornford sim under 4.01:

while she was having a shower

Kloppmann equipped Relic Strat. backing by TNut for the LPF Jam Zone.

Andreas

the drum sounds kind of weird. listen to the crash on the right channel at 0:16 e.h. somes times they just cut out!

lead sound and playing is one of a kind !

Great Strat tone and playing. I mean it. Great tone. The Cornford is my go to. It's got some nasty stuff!

Great.
I've gotta sit back down with that model (G1)
& my Strat.
I've never had much success with it.

Can you share???

Yep, no problem, patch is attached.

Thanks gentlemen for listening and the kind words!

(Since the LPF Jam Zone backings are posted just for jammin' fun they're hardly
expected to be perfect - weird crashes rock big time! :lol )

Andreas

Attachments

• Cornford-Lead-S-andi-o-4.01.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 107
Sounds great man! I'm curious as to what was going on while she was having that shower, but I guess that's one for the pub.

:)

Sounds great man! I'm curious as to what was going on while she was having that shower, but I guess that's one for the pub.

:)

+1 so add me to the list of sick individuals! Great tone and tasty playing man, Forever Man era Clapton for sure, I love it!!! Share that patch with da brothahood sometime.

+1 so add me to the list of sick individuals! Great tone and tasty playing man, Forever Man era Clapton for sure, I love it!!! Share that patch with da brothahood sometime.

I think the OP meant 'It's the perfect time to record a song since she wouldn't be able to scold me for blasting this beautiful tone through the speakers!'

I like this a lot, it sounds good,
btw did you mix on small speakers? I have a full-range pair of near fields and a large sub, and this sounds very boomy - the bass is much louder than anything else, and make the drums sound too thin (trying to be helpful, sorry if I sound negative)

I like this a lot, it sounds good,
btw did you mix on small speakers? I have a full-range pair of near fields and a large sub, and this sounds very boomy - the bass is much louder than anything else, and make the drums sound too thin (trying to be helpful, sorry if I sound negative)

Hi,

sorry to hear that - I don't own a sub so maybe there's too much bass from the backing
coming through - of course that's helpful (although I don't have the money to spend it on
a really good pair of near field monitors at the moment!) :)

Andreas

Back
Top Bottom