3 Amps (default settings) + Orange 4x12 by CabIR :) incl preset

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi all,
Have been very busy lately but finally got some time to make a little recording of this huge sounding full body Orange 4x12 !
I have used 3 Amps, all default settings : 6G12 Concert > MR Z HWY 66 > PVH 6061 Block
IR used : AM 3

Hope you like it and get this cab , very rare to find such amazing characteristic Cab !

Attachments

• 6G12 Concert.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
  • MR Z HWY 66.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 6061.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Wow! Great vibe Anand! Just wondering, why you use just your own signature Mix ... haha ... *just kidding. Like the Clip much, and it`s cool, that you just use 3 Amps with default settings, but always your same IR-Mix from the Cab-Pack :) By the way: I like your AM3 Mix also the most from your three "signature" mixes, you thankworthy contribute to the OR-4X12 Cab-Pack. Thanks so much!

The first two sounded just great!!.. the last one I don't get at all - I wonder if that has to do with taste ;)

Anyway it's XL-presets - I belong to a obsolete portion of this community o_O

I made this clips to show 3 completely different sounds and heaviness...and all without touching the amp settings ;)
No need to like them hahaha....i love this IR and makes my Axe sound great and so easy to program :)
My presets are anyhow default settings , even the Effects , so no much need for the preset actually...all 3 presets are exactly the same , only amp was changed.
Delays / Verbs are both put parallel with mix 100%. Fas Boost level is 10 , drive on 2......Pitch Detuning can be used anything like -8/+8 till my settings -11,4/+11,4 . Also put Parallel ...Wah is the default Cry Baby.

Wow! Great vibe Anand! Just wondering, why you use just your own signature Mix ... haha ... *just kidding. Like the Clip much, and it`s cool, that you just use 3 Amps with default settings, but always your same IR-Mix from the Cab-Pack :) By the way: I like your AM3 Mix also the most from your three "signature" mixes, you thankworthy contribute to the OR-4X12 Cab-Pack. Thanks so much!

Thank you Markus !
Yes, that Mix 3 has great mids and very balanced...and if I remember correct : a very interesting Mic mix....;)

Hi Anand, as I haven't got an XL, in the cab block to you use "NONE" or "NULL" with your Sig-mix and what is your proximity setting?

Back
Top Bottom