2 of my songs. Recorded my new Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-3

This is making me wonder about batteries...

These are my first active pickups.
How long do batteries on actives last in general. everybody i've asked was unable to answer me.
And is there another way to power active pickups, like with the line6 Variax, something like a power supply and then getting power through a TRS cable?

I suspect the next page I'm navigating to is Google hehe

This is making me wonder about batteries...

These are my first active pickups.
How long do batteries on actives last in general. everybody i've asked was unable to answer me.
And is there another way to power active pickups, like with the line6 Variax, something like a power supply and then getting power through a TRS cable?

I suspect the next page I'm navigating to is Google hehe

They last a very long time as like as you don't go with cheap crap!! I have had my NH407 for like 6 months now and replaced the battery once, it gets played about 15 hours a week I would say, maybe a little more

Awesome tones and great playing - thumbs up!

I'm having the fine folks at http://www.brownsguitarfactory.com/ build me a custom guitar and I'm going with the AHB-1's - can't wait 'til it's done. This has me wondering about switching to AHB-3's now hehe. Anyone with any experience between the two models?

I should also be getting an interface and DAW software soon - maybe I'll post some recordings if I deem them worthy. 8)

Thanks alot for all the comments! Really appreciate it!
And any suggestions are always welcome! hehe

But i think seymour duncan hooked me on their pickups. I mean i first saw mark day's videos i absolutely loved the tone. And experiencing these blackouts in person blew me away.
It matches that little tone guy's voice inside my head haha cant wait to explore more SD pickups and put them in my other guitars!

Back
Top Bottom