Wish 12 Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Please explain.

Why not two presets of six scenes? Why not three presets of four scenes?

What’s missing?

Sell the idea.

There are 12 switches on the FC-12. It makes sense to be able to have 12 scenes in one preset if you want to. It is logical and I think many users would like it if it was implemented. 12 scenes give more possibilities in one preset than 8. I would use them and I think others might as well.

Many people are totally happy with an FC-6. I bought an FC-12 and am getting ready to buy a second FC-12 to use both of them together. Different musicians have different needs. Some simple, some more complicated. No right or wrong.

Cliff has implemented several of my wishes before. If he thinks it is useful and wouldn't be too difficult to implement he might implement it. If not, he won't. I'll be happy either way.

There are 12 switches on the FC-12. It makes sense to be able to have 12 scenes in one preset if you want to. It is logical and I think many users would like it if it was implemented. 12 scenes give more possibilities in one preset than 8. I would use them and I think others might as well.

Many people are totally happy with an FC-6. I bought an FC-12 and am getting ready to buy a second FC-12 to use both of them together. Different musicians have different needs. Some simple, some more complicated. No right or wrong.

Cliff has implemented several of my wishes before. If he thinks it is useful and wouldn't be too difficult to implement he might implement it. If not, he won't. I'll be happy either way.
Hey there,

Just out of curiosity:
There is only 1 Faslink, how does this work to have 2 units working together on this 1 connection? Midi?

Thanx in advance

Still hoping for more scenes. At least 12. There have been wishes for this from different people going back to 2018.

Thanks for continuing to submit feature requests, which I see as a form of appreciation for our products.
This particular wish is known and understood. It's just a much bigger deal than you might imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom