β€’ Noise when changing presets / scenes

Black_Bird

Another type of noise when changing presets / scenes, I'm changing the scenes every second.
This noise exist since 2021 Firmware

it's either your reverb or delay changing channels, and the "trails" changing suddenly to the new parameters. it's probably the reverb going from medium room to large room.

The only thing that I can find is a ticking noise coming from the Reverb block when changing channels while a strummed chord is sustaining, either via scenes, or directly via the editor. Even if I copy one channel to all channels, there is a ticking sound when changing channels of identical models.

Last edited:
The only thing that I can find is a ticking noise coming from the Reverb block when changing channels while a strummed chord is sustaining, either via scenes, or directly via the editor. Even if I copy one channel to all channels, there is a ticking sound when changing channels of identical models.
I've notice something similar for as long as I can remember, with different blocks, the Flanger and the Cab blocks for instance, and maybe others? I just avoided changing channels of specific blocks do avoid this sort of thing.

Just tested the Flanger, and it doesn't 'click', BUT.. the switching gap feels like the old firmware.

I don't hear any "noise". I hear scenes changing. What do you expect it to sound like?
It's that ticking noise (even if the reverb / cab / delay are bypassed).

Back
Top Bottom