Firmware Version 10.10 Now Available

They are sending a new Eprom. mine seems to have fried in the process due to whatever reason...
Weird... G66 once told me...

"Firmware is now not on a removable eprom anymore and failures shouldn’t happen."

Wrong on both counts...? Or different Axe II versions?

OTOH, I'm happy they *are* removable.

Nope. Did you check if the Cab block perhaps was switched to Y or something like that?

Also check input trim knob. I got issue when suddenly it went 0.

Thanks Yek and Ro-Mix,
It was indeed the Input Trim. I used before it to clean up the AC30, which I now replaced with the clean Carol Ann. :)

cheers,
Cris

Last edited:
Thanks for the goodies FAS !!!
Two questions please :)

1) I read somewhere that existing patched the Reverb block should be reset, how do you do that without defaulting the params......or maybe you don't :)
2) is there an AE patch coming?

Thanks FAS !!

I read somewhere that existing patched the Reverb block should be reset, how do you do that without defaulting the params......or maybe you don't :)

on the Axe-Fx II, select the block you want to reset and double click the bypass button

on the Axe-Fx II, select the block you want to reset and double click the bypass button

Teddis is asking how to 'reset' without defaulting settings... and if I'm not mistaken this will default your settings. You may want to try to select another reverb type and switch back, this is what is recommended with the amp block, so it may work on other blocks. I would probably still recommended just defaulting the block and starting from scratch just as voes stated.

G66 support is taking it from there I'll never say how good their support is !
5 min for a proper answer and potential solution.

Part of what makes a product and company a good one is their support model.

Salut Kikok peux tu donner la manip on ne sait jamais !!!!
Pas eu de souci avec ma mis à jour mais pour le futur
En te remerciant
Fred

Love the front pannel.

Easy to use after the learnig curve is passed.

I put on my thick glasses and click my way into sonic nervana.

Looking foreward to 10.10.

Still desperatly searching for a loud live tone I had with 8. 2..(tweeked USA Lead)...no joy yet. :(

ETA} Its in there no guetion, I just have not achieved it yet. I hate tweeking.

Try the Triaxsis Red and turn the Sag to between 1 and 2.

Thanks for the Wahs!!!!

Thank you Cliff! Next to the pitch block fix several firmware revisions ago this has been my biggest wish for improvement. Selectable models, wow! I can't wait to try out the Vox model and see how it stacks up to my faithful Vox from the early 90's. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom