Axe-FX IV idea for Fractal

I was thinking of how perfect the Axe-FX III is. And how perfect Axe-Edit is.

So @FractalAudio - I present an idea for the Axe-FX IV. :)

It would be the same Axe-FX chassis as it is now, but with a full size, thin touch screen that is initially recessed into the top of the Axe.

When you want to use Axe-Edit, you press a button, and the screen pops up with Axe-Edit on full display. Picture an iPad sitting on top of the Axe-Fx facing you.

For those that mount the Axe in a rack it obviously wouldn't work. That's why it would be recessed and flippable. Mine sits on a table (not near my computer), so I always wish I could just pop up a screen on top with Axe-Edit.

It's a fun idea. And it would destroy all the new touch screen modelers. Don't roast me. :)

No GIF
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

much too vulnerable, imho. However great it would be. Being able to connect my ipad, either via bt or a cable in the front end would be more than enough for my ‘on the fly’ adjustments.

You can buy something to run Axe Edit for next to nothing. Didnt we just see pics of a band where both guitarists had a rack w a laptop on top?

A laptop / tablet IS part of your rig. I love it.
Please no touch screen. Put that effort into more FX models, more looper tracks etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom