Axe-Fx III Firmware 24.03 Release

Hey everybody, asking this because i want to be clear as I gig pretty often so I typically wait a while between firmware updates. Is the latest firmware revision 24.03 as this post references, or 23.05 as the main website references?

Hey everybody, asking this because i want to be clear as I gig pretty often so I typically wait a while between firmware updates. Is the latest firmware revision 24.03 as this post references, or 23.05 as the main website references?
The version in the first post of this thread (24.03) is the latest officially released version.

The version on the main website often lags behind the version released here so that Fractal can gather feedback from its most engaged users before pushing it out to the broader customer base.

On a rare occasion, an update can clear out your FC configuration for some weird reason. Reload them from a backup or load the default layouts from the FC Controllers menu.
I reset it and did all the config manually. Still nothing appears on the mini displays.

Thanks for the tip. I have not tried a new cable. I will do that next.
There are cables inside the unit that have been known to loosen so that they do not make a proper connection. There are rare reports of this happening for the main display. Perhaps there is a cable that connects to the toggle switch screens that's come loose. I would contact Fractal support. They are responsive, so you should get help soon.

The FC12 issue has been resolved. FAS support is AWESOME!
Downgrading to FC12 firmware 1.12 did the trick as I had an older FC12. FW 1.13 worked for a while but maybe I never noticed it.
Thanks again FAS support.
Is there a fw 1.13 for the FC12? In the FC12 section it doesn't get any further than 1.12.

From the fractal site:
Note: 1.13 is NOT required if you are already running firmware 1.12. It does not add any new features or fixes, nor does it alter FC performance in any way. it is backwards compatible with all FC Mark II units, but only FC units manufactured after November 2022 require this version to work correctly, and those units are shipped with 1.13 pre-installed. To determine your current firmware version, watch the FC main display while the unit boots up.

If you want

1.13 can be downloaded off the FAS site under support> downloads> FC-6,12
Pay attention to the version of the FC12. V.1.13 is for the Mk II FC, with the larger scribble strips.

A Mk I version is not happy if you try to use v1.13 with it. I did that, and it took several blood sacrifices to make things right, and I STILL get ridiculous numbers of offers for herbal supplements.

Back
Top Bottom