Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

@unix-guy

While that is an impressive rig, I'm more impressed by your acoustically treated rehearsal space. Now that is a luxury.
That's actually a small studio owned by our engineer... Although it was part a larger family owned business building that was recently sold and sadly no longer exists :(

Although everything we recorded that day was completely direct, including drums... So the treatment only helped with playback.

Posted this elsewhere and thought I would add it here as well...

This is what I've been using, made from Gibraltar drum rack parts. I like it because I can scale it. For stage situations where my visual footprint needs to be small I can collapse everything down so the AX3 is angled and tucked at the top of the CLR monitor and you barely see it. For more complicated situations I can add the laptop and iPad stands to control patches and monitor mixes. Shown here in its messy native environment at home, complete with confusing rental apartment mirror behind it.

EF5B2A27-0420-457C-AA3C-B32191CA683D.jpeg

tempImagedYTwFc.jpg

Posted this elsewhere and thought I would add it here as well...

This is what I've been using, made from Gibraltar drum rack parts. I like it because I can scale it. For stage situations where my visual footprint needs to be small I can collapse everything down so the AX3 is angled and tucked at the top of the CLR monitor and you barely see it. For more complicated situations I can add the laptop and iPad stands to control patches and monitor mixes. Shown here in its messy native environment at home, complete with confusing rental apartment mirror behind it.

View attachment 99401

View attachment 99402
Charlie Parker in the reflection?

Gives me a funny feeling to see that monster of a pedal board fed only with an XLR. Killer rig
I love it!

Although since I got the FM9, I've split the big board into 3 Temple Audio boards: one with the FC-12, one with the expression pedals and one with the FM9.

I can swap the expression pedals between either the FC-12 (and Axe Fx III) and the FM9.

And since my expression pedals are connected using the AudioFront Expression IO with midi, I can route the FM9 midi thru to Axe Fx midi in and use them with both at the same time.

very lovely rig! can you share the process for a Thoman custom order? e.g. are there specific dimensions that you referenced?
thank you :)

Shure, i ordered by this link https://www.thomann.de/nl/thon_customcase_fuer_bodeneffekte_2.htm and gave this following tekst for dimensions

SIZE CASE, inner size 84 cm length and 42 cm width and PLEASE NOTE THE HEIGHT SIZE THE OUTER SIZE IS NOT THE INNER SIZE! AND IT MUST BE 14 CM, THIS IS THE SIZE OF THE ALUMINUM EDGES AND JUST THE FEET

Cheers.

Welp.

While I've been at work the last few days I've looked through every page of this thread for inspiration. I just got my Axe-FX III Mk II a few weeks ago and I have some big plans developing.

I've already posted this pic previously, so I'd like to outline what I have planned.

p1000458-jpg.98726

Next week I'll be purchasing a 12U floating rack flight case. I intend to keep the Yamaha HS8's, but I intend to later down the track purchase a Matrix GT1000FX 2U and two guitar cabinets. I'm thinking either 2x 4x12's e.g. Marshall 1960B, MESA / Boogie Engineering Rectifier 4x12 Straight. OR 2x 1x12 mini rectifier vertical cabs.

Welp.

While I've been at work the last few days I've looked through every page of this thread for inspiration. I just got my Axe-FX III Mk II a few weeks ago and I have some big plans developing.

I've already posted this pic previously, so I'd like to outline what I have planned.

p1000458-jpg.98726

Next week I'll be purchasing a 12U floating rack flight case. I intend to keep the Yamaha HS8's, but I intend to later down the track purchase a Matrix GT1000FX 2U and two guitar cabinets. I'm thinking either 2x 4x12's e.g. Marshall 1960B, MESA / Boogie Engineering Rectifier 4x12 Straight. OR 2x 1x12 mini rectifier vertical cabs.
Nice! Cool tuner!

Back
Top Bottom