ZenRigs FM3 screen protector

Hmmm, my CEBA protectors went right on without any of the issues noted previously (bending to install, can't use button toppers etc?), as mine fit perfect, off and on in a second, works fine with Mooer Button Toppers, and likely stronger should something fall on the FM3.

Last edited:
That's cool it will be finally available on January 7! I've been waiting many months for this.

@ZenRigs Man , can you add custom improvements to your screen protectors?
I have accidentally stepped on the ABCDE knobs a couple of times and in case of A knob, it activates the tuner and cuts the sound.
It would be nice to have a small extra piece matching the shape of the bottom part of the main screen protector (where the knobs are located) with just the thickness necessary so the top surface comes even with the top of the knobs.
No need for magnets. I would just like to lay this small layer over the knobs area and be able to quickly remove it if I need to access the knobs.

That's cool it will be finally available on January 7! I've been waiting many months for this.

I have accidentally stepped on the ABCDE knobs a couple of times and in case of A knob, it activates the tuner and cuts the sound.
It would be nice to have a small extra piece matching the shape of the bottom part of the main screen protector (where the knobs are located) with just the thickness necessary so the top surface comes even with the top of the knobs.
No need for magnets. I would just like to lay this small layer over the knobs area and be able to quickly remove it if I need to access the knobs.

Hi mate, no plans for any custom stuff that requires fabrication - works out quite expensive for one-offs. I’ll have a think about that though, although it’s not an issue I’ve had with the FM3 (which is usually what drives my ideas for designing stuff).

Is this a problem anyone else has had?

Sukh

Hi mate, no plans for any custom stuff that requires fabrication - works out quite expensive for one-offs. I’ll have a think about that though, although it’s not an issue I’ve had with the FM3 (which is usually what drives my ideas for designing stuff).

Is this a problem anyone else has had?

Sukh
Kinda sorta yes. I have an FM9, and a 13 wide shoe. In the heat of the moment I've been known to stomp that A knob myself. I also struggle with keeping my expression pedals next you each other, though I prefer it that way, I constantly bump the adjacent pedal.
I'd definitely be interested in an unobtrusive solution to protect that area from unwanted stomps.

Kinda sorta yes. I have an FM9, and a 13 wide shoe. In the heat of the moment I've been known to stomp that A knob myself. I also struggle with keeping my expression pedals next you each other, though I prefer it that way, I constantly bump the adjacent pedal.
I'd definitely be interested in an unobtrusive solution to protect that area from unwanted stomps.

Thanks for that. I know how to make something that would prevent this. Will get a prototype made and will share the results!

Here you go mate - this is what you're looking for...

Hi Sukh,

I am in the market for some protection for my FM9. Are you currently open for business? I was perusing the Zenrigs website, but I can't find a way to order/purchase anything. Are you currently taking a sabattical? ;)

For some reason the website isn't allowing me to shop/buy any FM3 products???

Anyone have a current link?

Back
Top Bottom