Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 17.00 Public Beta

for stupid reasons of not having space to allot to the full res ir's even when we have so much of unused ir space.

hopefully soon though.

How is the detection improvement on the pitch block if you tried?
No I don’t have tried yet as i don’t want any bugs with my unit at the moment , waiting for more feedbacks of Mk1 users . (Reading Munoz, I will wait 😅)

I don’t know if this improvement is here after they watched my virtual capo vs whammy video
If they considered it it’s cool 👍🏻

Who is we?
YOU have so much unused IR space. Not everyone is you.
Calling it "stupid" is a heck of a judgment on your fellow players who utilize the AXE-FXIII differently than you do, as well as the fact that Fractal stated explicitly the MarkII included more space for future functionality improvements.
People need to lay off Fractal and Cliff on the speed of making the decision to sacrifice a User bank. It's a big decision that will essentially be taking away a function that some players use and were promised when they bought the unit. That's not as clear cut as some people are making it seem.
We meant me and My name is Mud, as i did read even he has alot of unused space and was of the same opinion to replace one ofthe user banks if possible.

Go and read the previous AITR thread dude , most people are of the same opinion. Even in my comments on that thread i had stated it should be optional if possible . Should have said so here as well.

If the feature does come its best if it is optional to avoid issues for some of us.

There's no denying some of us may need both the User bank slots. And again i can wait all year long i have no issues as its understandable the FAS team needs time to deliberate on a decision such as this.

nonsense because FullRes IR's aren't worth upgrading to the newer Axe FX 3?
nonsense because FullRes IR's will eventually work with older Axe FX 3?

or?
nonsense because most people will not bother about full res ir's if they don't come to mk1 Espescially if we still need to buy new irs from the vendors, as these full res irs have specific uses. not suitable for everything.

Ofcourse it would be nice to have them, But not so much that we gotta buy the mk2. not to most people i guess.

Yes 👍🏻

95% of Mk1 users doesn’t care to say goodbye to user 2 bank .
But if it never see the light in my unit it’s not important at all . Even if it got the word « fullrez » these irs does a reverb effect that most of high gain users don’t want (for ex)
So no problems .
i won’t sold my unit for this . It’s not like we were talking about the Cygnus firmware for example. Something huge that change it all.

The UI has been improved to support double-tap of certain keys as follows:
• Double-tapping EDIT edits the previous block.
• Double-tapping HOME enters the layout grid.
• Double-tapping STORE prompts immediately.
• When on the Home page double-tapping the Quick Entry knobs does the following:
o A: Enters the Amp 1 menu.
o B: Enters the Drive 1 menu.
o C: Enters the Cab 1 menu.
o D: Enters the Delay 1 menu.
o E: Enters the Reverb 1 menu.
This is a huge improvement for UI usability. Kudos. Will this make its way to the FM3?

If the block layout is Chorus - Amp - Cab - Trem

Will 2-tap QE-A followed by 2-tap EDIT give you Chorus, and
2-tap QE-C followed by EDIT give you Trem

Back
Top Bottom