Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 17.00 Public Beta

Used to be, many many years ago. Assembler, COBOL, JCL and FOCUS. Used to build web pages with HTML by hand because it was fun.
Over the years I have created a number of websites. Entirely with vim...

My first CGI back end web development was written with awk because it was what I had access to and we weren't allowed to pull down things like Perl from the internet (because it was free, so it was suspect!).

My first CGI back end web development was written with awk because it was what I had access to and we weren't allowed to pull down things like Perl from the internet (because it was free, so it was suspect!).
I remember dealing with management that said sh*t like that. “Nobody ever got fired for buying IBM products.” Maybe, but they did get branded as dicks.

I did a page using cat once, just to prove it was possible....
;)

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone has already asked this, but is there an approximate date when the new Axe-Edit for FullRes stuff will be available? Thanks

Why do these threads always turn into coding/IT dick-measuring contests? No-one cares about any of your careers. This thread is about FW17.

Mk1 user here, hoping we can utilise the FullRes stuff at some point. My Axe sounds amazing these days, being able to make the headphone experience even better would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom