FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.02

It's normal that when you change the layout, the new layout will load on View 1.
ok, and sorry if I am misunderstanding it, from the video I attached, when i change back to the preset, it's always on that first view, rather than the view with the active scene. If I want to change a preset and see the active scene, I need to move that scene to view 1?

Yek,
I did reset it..and try again .....its hiss is much louder than the Intel or Classic.
There is no line frequent option in FM3 Edit I can see.....

i think its in the global settings but

as per Cliff if you want dead silence the intel and classic do that

are the Phaser and Flanger update PDFs hosted on the fractal server anywhere for direct links? since those are different now, it'd be nice to have that info available. i think they're only available in Axe3 firmware downloads. @Admin M@ ?

Yek,
I did reset it..and try again .....its hiss is much louder than the Intel or Classic.
There is no line frequent option in FM3 Edit I can see.....
The noise reducer is only intended to remove the hum usually caused by single coil pickups.

The noise reducer is only intended to remove the hum usually caused by single coil pickups.
The Noise Reducer is intended to reduce noise (single-coil or not) while still being gentle to your signal. This gentleness comes at the cost of still having some remaining noise.

Well, I have cans on with a LP that is very quiet. The hiss is noticeabley more with the new gate.
Maybe it is supposed to be that way, and that’s fine, back to Classic for me.

Amazing update , lots of great stuff , the Flanger and Phaser block are jaw dropping and sound like my old pedal board , thanks all
other cool things I notice , the input block now seems to have selectable impedances so thats new
I can't recall but I feel the graphic Eq in the Wah block is new , a few more input boost option .

The scene manager is also really really useful and quick .

I am sure there is a lot of stuff I am missing ,but the flanger phaser should keep most smiling for days , nice way to start the train out of the station :)

Randall, are they using the same Flanger on the AF3 ? Have you seen a patch with the Unchained block in it ?

Randall, are they using the same Flanger on the AF3 ? Have you seen a patch with the Unchained block in it ?

Its the same flanger MXF 117 is the MXR flange Ed used and the Stripe 90 Phaser is his sig pedal, I am sure when Leon Todd wakes up he will be doing some cool tutorial stuff likely showing off the EVH flange thing

Back
Top Bottom