Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

@Admin M@ Just curious to know when we're going to hear about the details of this event i.e. agenda for Saturday and Sunday. Also, I've put my name on the waiting list but haven't heard anything yet - would you be willing to let us know when we should expect to get a notification? TIA

Can someone PLEASE bring one of the new Celestion F12-X200 so it gets a good test from everyone there and we can have a reviews from the big guns that use Fractal gear and the regular users too? @FractalAudio buy a ticket for one of the few people that have one in their hands to take the speaker with them to the fest :)

Exciting news: we're going to hold an Axe-Fest at the Boston Amp Show this April 27-28.
There will be gear demos, presentations, and performances.

Confirmed Special Guests include: Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Leon "2112/Ragdoll" Todd, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Marco Fanton, and of course all of the people eo fFractal Audio Systems.

We haven't decided yet if we need to do reserved seating. Can I get a show of hands/interest?

I will be going 100% Love Tim Miller!

Who knows? They did a waitlist for tix then went to $20 at the door only and not selling tix at all, so... probably?

Back
Top Bottom