Will There Be Demo Video's B4 FC's Release?

Here you go! More to follow!

One thing that a few of us have discussed is removing the side panels for velcro mounting. Fractal said they are only cosmetic... but, no-one knows what they look like underneath. Would you be willing to take one off and post a picture?

OMG.....Michael, you removed the protective strips.....now what! :eek:;)

Thanks for making us all who are waiting drool a little bit more.

:):):)

One thing that a few of us have discussed is removing the side panels for velcro mounting. Fractal said they are only cosmetic... but, no-one knows what they look like underneath. Would you be willing to take one off and post a picture?

Here you go. I am telling you right now, the side panels will be gone for me. That way I can velcro straight to my flat board and I'm done!

Attachments

• before.jpeg
    before.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 139
It's going to be fantastic when people start posting more videos and pics. Just the little done by @rnjscooter has already nudged me further in the FC-6 direction over the 12.

Honestly, cuz I have GAS, I will probably by an FC-12 next December during the annual holiday sale. I would use that for my studio, but the FC-6 for flying, it's going to help my luggage costs!:D

Honestly, cuz I have GAS, I will probably by an FC-12 next December during the annual holiday sale. I would use that for my studio, but the FC-6 for flying, it's going to help my luggage costs!:D

Agreed - but because of travel and other constraints, starting with an FC-6 is likely the best path for me.

Back
Top Bottom