Axe-Fx II Sighting

I think it's even more awesome that your wife recognized the axe fx.

Since her husband created the product and runs the company, I'd fully expect her to recognize an Axe on sight. I think it's much more impressive that she was actually watching a Pink Floyd tribute band on TV with him.

you can catch short cuts to the axe fx here and there. one guitarist is using one. kinda looks like that might be all he is using. The other guitarist is using a cornford. I remember someone else had posted some pink floyd patches and I think they had used a cornford and had better luck with it as well...

I saw them last year, brilliant band and one of the best live shows I've seen in a long while. Both guitarists are excellent, the guy using the Axe-FX is Damian Darlington. He was in the Aussie Floyd for many years and they were invited to perform at David Gilmour's 50th birthday party. Imagine that, playing Comfortably Numb with David Gilmour in the audience!!

They are touring big production and sound as huge as Pink Floyd did live, looks like PF borrowed them some stage props.

I was recently at their show in newcastle and posted a picture on my Facebook page of this stage, and yes indeed, there was an axe FX in the rig. Great sound all night :)

Now you just need to get one in to the hands of the man himself; Dave Gilmour. :)

Yes that would be better. I am a big Pink Floyd fan myself but I think there are way too much Floyd tribute bands all playing the same stuff.

I was flipping through the channels last night and on PBS was "Brit Floyd at Red Rocks". My wife suddenly says "Hey, I think he's using an Axe-Fx". Sure enough, the next time the camera panned we could see it in the rack.

My band shares the singer girl with them, and I confirm that, AXE II.

I've been thinking of starting a band called ShadowFrax. Do a tribute to all the bands that are now using Fractal. Kind of a Deja VuVu thing.

Yes that would be better. I am a big Pink Floyd fan myself but I think there are way too much Floyd tribute bands all playing the same stuff.
I was at a Floyd tribute gig once and the girl I was with sent up a request on a beer mat ..... for Rosalie by Thin Lizzy ..... :roll

I've been thinking of starting a band called ShadowFrax. Do a tribute to all the bands that are now using Fractal. Kind of a Deja VuVu thing.

I think I'll start a band called Mandelbrot which covers your band ShadowFrax covering Brit Floyd covering Pink Floyd.

My head hurts.

I caught Switchfoot on Jay Leno last night and the singer was playing through a white boutique looking rig. A close up camera shot showed an Axe-Fx II right behind it, hmmm....

Back
Top Bottom