Version 5.00 firmware preview Numero Tres

Nice! This sounds really, really good.

I'd love to hear an A/B (C/D) of the evolution of the firmware 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 so we can appreciate better where we come from and where we're headed.

You greasy, swirly bastard, you. Looks like it'll be preset rework time soon. Then again, last time I got lucky and a lot of patches just sounded better instantly with no tweeking. :D

that sounds pretty rockin' Yeeeee hawwwwww can't wait for 5. I wonder what the super high gain modern stuff sounds like, some FAS Modern metalcore type stuff. lol, man I got a gig this weekend I kinda want to stop time so I can get 5 then do the gig lol

You greasy, swirly bastard, you. Looks like it'll be preset rework time soon. Then again, last time I got lucky and a lot of patches just sounded better instantly with no tweeking. :D

Same here with the 4.0 upgrade. Apart from one preset which I had to rework, all my other presets just sounded better.

Showcasing the "greasiness" and "swirl" of the new power amp modeling for high-gain tones

Cliff throwing down some Eddie and a little Jake E. Lee !!

We wouldn't mind if you created a couple new VH inspired presets for the 5.0 release!! just saying.......

Last edited:
hey cliff, any chance to get the "dynamic speaker modeling" thing built into the axe standard and ultra!?

Back
Top Bottom