Vinai Patches

Why don't you use the Preset Manager?
It's much better for browsing and managing presets.

Anyway thank you for the link!

Last edited:
Which amp is he using? I'm an ultra user so of course i can't upload his patch. I'd love to try and get close to this tone.

Where is the preset manager? When I try SOURCE-> Preset Folder, Axe Edit crashes.

There are 2 cleans and 2 solo patches there (for his 2 songs). He is using EURO RED in one. I guess you can open them on Axe Edit to see (if not play). :)

Can somebody please just attach these individual presets to a response or something. Can't seem to get past the sites advertising to get
to the file(s). Thanks.

Signed up for free acct; got presets, pain....

Last edited:
Great presets. What are the last two presets named after ?
They are named SMAA Clean- SMAA Lead.
Any ideas ?????

Well,, I think I got it!!!!

Send Me An Angel

from the Beyond Thunder Album.

Very cool!!

Last edited:
Does anyone find these patches have a lot of delay on them compared to Vinai's sound or is it just me doing something wrong?

:)

Does anyone find these patches have a lot of delay on them compared to Vinai's sound or is it just me doing something wrong?

:)

That's because there is a lot of delay & verb in the sound he tried to simulate... Just bypass the FX, or bring down the fx mix level...

That was quite a video. I like his phrasing and the space he puts between flurries. There is such a sweetness to the tone itself that makes it very pleasing to listen to.

I cannot get the patches. I see the page in Thai and cannot change the language.

Could somebody please provide another link?
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom