The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

I ordered mine two days ago and got a shipping confirmation from Fractal yesterday. Just checked the tracking and it is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday via UPS Ground. Maybe you mistyped some info on the order screen? I would suggest calling rather than emailing. I made a mistake on the shipping address when I put my order in but I immediately called and they fixed the problem instantly.

Demand is starting to ease up a bit. I think the Premium demand has peaked, although it'll still continue for
a while. Seven minutes to take up the first run is a record. I think all the really determined people have theirs,
or will by the end of tomorrow. Forum members seem to be getting virtually all of what goes into the Store.
Killer!

Thirteen people scored today:

mhenson
boleary2
oddb0d
gmoulder
WITELITE
Unmotivated
RIM
Bantam Menace
KevHo
Gizmo
kev
PaulS
wake911

Wouldn't surprise me if one of tomorrow's runs lasts 10-20 minutes.
Encouraging signs for Wait Listers.

I actually have the money to go at $2599, but I feel we were promised a
$2199 price point for weeks. I have always been held accountable for
doing what I say I will do, so....

SmileFan - I actually scored mine on Tuesday and I think you listed me on the previous post for that day. Just a heads up if you're really serious about tracking how many have gone to forumites.

P.S. - I'm really looking forward to when you get your AFXII. Your posts on the GT800FX really helped steer me in the right direction. :)

EDIT: I see now that I posted about snagging one right around the time others were doing the same. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
What shipping method did you choose?

UPS Ground. It should have already been shipped, don´t you think? Ordered it 6/22...

I ordered the MFC a month ago, past midnight, and it shipped the same day.

Last edited:
I ordered mine two days ago and got a shipping confirmation from Fractal yesterday. Just checked the tracking and it is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday via UPS Ground. Maybe you mistyped some info on the order screen? I would suggest calling rather than emailing. I made a mistake on the shipping address when I put my order in but I immediately called and they fixed the problem instantly.
I checked, the address is correct... thanks for the info

Finally...

So I just got one in my cart, and I filled out everything in less than 15 seconds and when I purchased it, it was gone. I couldn't believe it. Then another one came up and I think I filled out everything in 10 sec and got one. Wow, 10 seconds? Yahoo has to change this (not complaining to Fractal here). I'm grateful I can finally start working on moving over from the Ultra to the II.

must have been one i got everything done quick and got to ups shiping and everything and when i clicked it was gone agian thats the 10th time at least

So I just got one in my cart, and I filled out everything in less than 15 seconds and when I purchased it, it was gone. I couldn't believe it. Then another one came up and I think I filled out everything in 10 sec and got one. Wow, 10 seconds? Yahoo has to change this (not complaining to Fractal here). I'm grateful I can finally start working on moving over from the Ultra to the II.
I believe there´ll be several batches a day, look at the info by or8ital at his OP. He´s done an awesome and restless job compiling all the important data. Keep the faith!

I think without a heads-up here on the forum, it's not going to work for me (at computer but doing real work).

I'm out

good luck

boogie

I agree... thanks a bunch or8ital. This info is very helpul. I think I am going to wait it out based on how things are moving along. Without this info we would be in the dark.

I believe there´ll be several batches a day, look at the info by or8ital at his OP. He´s done an awesome and restless job compiling all the important data. Keep the faith!

Sorry about that, I'm usually more on the ball. Check your PM
With the speed that these runs are vanishing by the time anyone got anything up on the forum, they'd most likely be gone. But, we are getting much closer to the day when this thread will be a warning system. I think much more valuable info is tracking when they appear, how long they last, and how many there were. That allows some of us to have relatively normal lives and control when we to get into the game of trying to catch one of these greasy hogs.

So, thanks and keep it up.

Thank you....

Just wanted to thank everyone for posting here and sharing their bot experience. It helped me and I do appreciate it.

Also, I just wanted everyone to know that I contacted Yahoo about their small business platform and suggested they add functionality similar to what Ticketmaster does it (with a time limit) and let those who have an item in their cart stay there for a reasonable amount of time to fill out the info. Yahoo promptly responded (good service) and asked for more info. I made it clear it was a suggestion for them and not Fractal. Fractal is relying on a system that works well, but any system can always be improved. If users don't send feedback, then it never gets addressed. Hopefully, my suggestion will help lower the frustration of buying high demand products through their small business platform. I'm sure Fractal will have other great products in the future, so next time we still might have to rely on luck to get it in our cart, but can then relax and pay for it without having a stroke. :)

I've been going back and forth on this, but I got one yesterday in the 4:40 bunch. Was pure luck. Was working at home after kids' graduations in the morning. Every hour or so I hit purchase a few times and eventually there it was. No bots or tricks. Typed all my info in from scratch as fast as I could and fortunately made no mistakes. Got a shipping notice today. Keep the faith guys.

Back
Top Bottom