The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Two very good things I see are,

Fractal has almost doubled daily Store stock from last week

Forum members seem to be getting it all

I gotta ask smilefan. How do you know this? How do you know there wasnt 40 put in the store and 27 people that don't even use the forum got them? Maybe I am not seeing something. Wouldn't be the first...

I agree with you that Fractal is increasing their output as I would assume they should get quicker with experience. But I don't see how anyone can say what % of units is going in the store, to TM, europe, aus, etc

Anyway, hang in there my friend, you will score soon!

Since the numbers have started going upward and people have started receiving their units the air on here has definitely been a lot better. You guys are going to love this thing, I'm blown away by the sounds out of the box. Usable presets abound.

Dudes you guys rock on this thread and hopefully on guitars too! I'm dyin' to get mine and shred Monday!!! Now when's the darn axe edit comin!!!!!! I know greedy fargin icehole!

I gotta ask smilefan. How do you know this? How do you know there wasnt 40 put in the store and 27 people that don't even use the forum got them? Maybe I am not seeing something. Wouldn't be the first...

I agree with you that Fractal is increasing their output as I would assume they should get quicker with experience. But I don't see how anyone can say what % of units is going in the store, to TM, europe, aus, etc

Anyway, hang in there my friend, you will score soon!

If you call the nice customer service lady at Fractal she will tell you what was posted.

I can score anyday. I have the option to spend any day F5'ing. I have the money (even for the
bumped price). I just dont see why I should sit hours at the computer and have to pay the
'penalty' price for my trouble. The way I see it we were quoted $2199 for many weeks.
The hysteria around here was based on that price point. I am waiting for Cliff to deliver what he said.

If you call the nice customer service lady at Fractal she will tell you what was posted.

I can score anyday. I have the option to spend any day F5'ing. I have the money (even for the
bumped price). I just dont see why I should sit hours at the computer and have to pay the
'penalty' price for my trouble. The way I see it we were quoted $2199 for many weeks.
The hysteria around here was based on that price point. I am waiting for Cliff to deliver what he said.

Asked and answered then! Good for people to know. I didn't realize they were giving out the numbers. I was just curious how you were determining it. I figured I was going to have to play the f5 game regardless of price so I was going to play until I got one. I figured, again regardless of owning the coupon, that I could snag one in the first week or the 4 month for all I knew so I'd just pay whatever the price is in the timeframe I actually got lucky enough to get one in. Good luck on your quest! Will be soon!!!!!

I didn't realize they were giving out the numbers.

They are not. And everyone who has come by it has been asked not to share it.
It was your GF that got 'lucky', though, was it not?
Huntington Beach, eh? Lots of yummy 'scenery' in your neck of the woods.
I live a stones throw from Santa Anita racetrack in Arcadia.

Last edited:
You guys are going to love this thing, I'm blown away by the sounds out of the box. Usable presets abound.

Some of us are defiantly holding our noses in the air waiting for the Wait List (how ironic).
Posts like this don't help!! ;)

I may try the F5... but I can just wait on the list. It would be encouraging to know the process of the coupon (email from Fractal) and then F5 to get one... I don't think any coupons have been sent..

BTW, thanks for helping all the folks....

Pete

Ordered mine two days ago, my order still says pending review. WTF?? No response from sales@... either.

Back
Top Bottom