Introducing the Axe-Fx II

Hey Cliff,
Congratulations!! This is already stirring up a storm and causing much gas!! I'm looking forward to getting one big time. :0)

Lord have mercy... 60 seconds of looping, global FX!!! This was made for me! Thanks Cliff for all your innovation and hard work so we all can sound great!!!!

Stunning features, seems like all wishes are fulfilled. And more.

Any plans for an Upgrade/trade up program? I just got the Ultra...and I have to say this looks awesome but I cant afford two, I could afford an upgrade/trade up situation. This seems to work extremely well for Red Cinema and their cameras, it would be great to know if thats something that can happen asap.

Hot Damn!!! F**k!!! Now I can't sleep. Which new amps, Cliff? Is there a Tweed Champ, and BF Vibrolux, Super Reverb? Another cool thing is the FX TYPE option, extremely useful... Anyone wants an Ultra for $2599? HEHE

I +1 my own post regarding a good trade-in. I'm not so balla that I can justify having 2 Axe FXs right now hehe. Here's to hoping! Really excited about the new unit, either way. It looks amazing, and I am going to be getting one as soon as I can :)

First of all: I take back all the bitching I ever said! Cliff, Tom and the whole team: You guys are awesome and thank you for what you guys are doing!!! <3

really wondering if production will be ramped up on this model...really want to get one in and replace my tube rig (yet AGAIN!!!) for this beast...that cab modelling is going to sound killuuuh!!!!

Back
Top Bottom