Blastoff!

Any deal for those of us who bought ultras in the last 2 months? I'd gladly send mine in that I got march 31st plus the paper work for the II. I wish I would have known this was coming cause i would have waited. So will there be any sort of return offer?

The price is right on the money. What's this I hear about not shipping to Canada, currently? I was gonna buy this immediately hahha. Just tried the newest firmware on my ultra and wow... It really did improve the power amp section. Super stoked to hear the G2 modelling in action.

congratulations FAS!that is a great product at an awesome price.unbelievable!:)

when is the AxeFX II-Ultra coming out?Jus' k.

looks unreal!i'm floored.

EPIC..Any new AMP that were "modeled"? Will it contain some of the same models as the standard and ultra? Looks like I might be selling my STANDARD! FTW!!

Any deal for those of us who bought ultras in the last 2 months? I'd gladly send mine in that I got march 31st plus the paper work for the II. I wish I would have known this was coming cause i would have waited. So will there be any sort of return offer?

Exactly this, except I received mine beginning of March. Ordered last day of February. Please don't make the cutoff date any earlier than Feb 28. Double the power plus USB and headphones = wish I would've waited. :-/

Any thoughts from the beta testers of the Axe II?

New features are all awesome and worth the price of getting the new one.
What about tonal quality differences between the Ultra and the II? Feel? Response? Major difference or slightly noticeable?

Well I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Too bad I just spent all the money I had saved on a Ground Control Pro and 2 expression pedals. No Axe FX-II in my near future. :(

Kudos to the first person to get one and take a picture of it with a sign saying, "I have an Axe-FX II and you don't - Nanny nanny haha" and shove it in my face. I have it coming. :lol

Last edited:

That's my situation too - got mine under a month ago.

some quick questions

*will our existing patches on ultra/standard be able to be uploaded to the AFX2?
*Will Aussies be able to buy them from the States? Or have to go local (which means even with the strong dollar we will be most likely paying a ton more :(

Back
Top Bottom