Let's see those FM9 rigs!

First assembly of the FM9 and expression pedals on the Temple Audio duo 34
The FM9 is attached with 4 wide pedal plates
the 2 Missions with their own fixing screws and the EV-5 which is light with scratch
First trip this evening for rehearsal

Attachments

• DCIM_Camera_IMG_20231005_173424.jpg
    DCIM_Camera_IMG_20231005_173424.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20231005_172839.jpg
    IMG_20231005_172839.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 169
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 171

Attachments

• 1696661140313.png
    1696661140313.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 66
It doesn't get mentioned as much, but running synths through your Fractal also produces earth-shattering results. Prophet 5 with some ping pong delay, chorus, and a klon. another killer combo
View attachment 129312

I KNEW the Fractals would be fantastic with a synth. Great to know you got good results. I'm dying to connect my synth, but everything is temporarily packed away, and there's just not enough hours in the day right now. Can't wait.

I KNEW the Fractals would be fantastic with a synth. Great to know you got good results. I'm dying to connect my synth, but everything is temporarily packed away, and there's just not enough hours in the day right now. Can't wait.
Definitely try it out once all your gear is back with you. the results are huge. I barely had to adjust my input gain from where I had my guitar-settings. it all just works !

It doesn't get mentioned as much, but running synths through your Fractal also produces earth-shattering results. Prophet 5 with some ping pong delay, chorus, and a klon. another killer combo
View attachment 129312
I know this is going to be a silly question, but where did you get the pink tape? That seems perfect for situations with poor or dim lighting and I'm a sucker for labeling. Nicely done!

I know this is going to be a silly question, but where did you get the pink tape? That seems perfect for situations with poor or dim lighting and I'm a sucker for labeling. Nicely done!
Amazon has all kinds of tape in all kinds of colours.

Amazon product ASIN B004T36E36
I'm a big fan of the neon gaffer tape. Sticky AF. This is the stuff they use on stages for blocking and pathway marking.

Amazon product ASIN B07NHX2TKV

Yep! it makes my gear visible and sets it apart in a dark club or basement full of everyone's gear. It's the pink Gaff from amazon. its about $15 for a decent size roll & sticks to most surfaces. plus it rips very precisely so you can those small squares like you see on mine

Pink Gaff

Back
Top Bottom