Fractal user reviews TONEX Pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it works with standard WAV impulse responses, in addition to the built-in “VIR” and baked-in ones.

It does not, however, work with those proprietary sys cab files. 😉
I couldn't find any documentation about wav files. Google didn't seem to have a link to a manual.

If anyone has info, please share a link with me.

Says on their product page it has an IR loader so you can load an IR you want, which I would assume is standard wav format.

Hopefully that is the case, as a big part of my buying it was to to as an external cab sim to use after a load box

The promo was technically for tonex MAX owners I think, but was working for everyone for a bit. Worked for me, but I'm also a max owner

Inbound.

I like their "X" pedals as well. Tempted to throw together an all IK pedal board, load in my AxeFx tones to TONEX and wala, the Fractal can stay in the studio.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say it was a mistake that has been rectified.
Likely, just added it to the cart to see if it worked, but it doesn't. I did find out that I had $38 in jam points from 8 or 9 years ago when I used Amplitude in the distant past! It's kind of tempting for $362 but with my FM9 wait list spot coming up in about a month I'll pass.

What I am interested in: could I use the ToneX pedal in the effects loop of my FM3? I would be interested in the ToneX Amp profiles, but still would like to use my FM3 effects. Especially because ToneX pedal is "light" on effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom