Announcing FM9 Turbo

I may be screwed. I just wrote and included my original email from August 29th to them. I immediately got the "confirmation email" that I never got back in 2021. :(
As Greg mentioned above, you'll want to contact sales and ask when they have you on the list. I think there was an issue with the confirmation emails being sent out but they still got your email (I could be wrong).

think there was an issue with the confirmation emails being sent out but they still got your email (I could be wrong).
When the invitation list first opened, back when, the volume of confirmation email coming from the mail list server caused some of the big mail routers to think the list server was sending spam and they blacklisted the server, causing all the mail to be dumped into junk mail. Fractal had to get the server whitelisted, which should still be in effect. So, the server got their RSVP, we just couldn’t get the response.

Mail apps might see one of the identifying headers in the message and decide it’s spam too. @Admin M@ wrote about all this in his linked note in my previous post.

Sorry if this is a re-run of 1000 re-runs: I received an invitation to purchase an FM-9 back in October, but had just bought an AxeFXIII and FC12. I want to get an FM-9...please tell me I don't have to get back on the list. I know the waitlist for FM9 standard applies to Turbo, but my question is if I'm screwed because I got an invitation and didn't use it.

Sorry if this is a re-run of 1000 re-runs: I received an invitation to purchase an FM-9 back in October, but had just bought an AxeFXIII and FC12. I want to get an FM-9...please tell me I don't have to get back on the list. I know the waitlist for FM9 standard applies to Turbo, but my question is if I'm screwed because I got an invitation and didn't use it.
They're in the process of reissuing invitations to those who got them but didn't respond previously. They'll clear that list out before they begin processing from where they stopped shipping after the virus hit.

As always, your best bet is to talk directly to sales@fractalaudio.com.

Listed my helix rack yesterday, in anticipation of the FM9 turbo. I don't expect it will sell quickly - I'm asking for a bit much, right now, but I'll lower the price a bit each month until I get to my low price point.

Oh. Like that hasn’t been tried before. :)
Heh - it's a bit much ($2,650 AUD for the helix, the footswitch, a road case and locking drawer), but not egregiously so. And I've sold a couple things, lately, that went way too quickly, and had too much interest, which tells me I've left some money on the table. It's ok - I doubt we'll see any FM9's down here in the next 3 months (hope I'm wrong!) and I'm not in a financial position where I have to sell before buying the FM9. No hurry.

Back
Top Bottom