Zephyr delay - what is it?

How can I get the Zephyr delay? I have the FM3. Are effects not compatible with the different Fractal platforms? Thanks in advance!

Thanks !! Have a rockin' New Year !!!
Thanks a bunch, and likewise!

I feel like I should add the disclaimer that I have no real knowledge of what 5.0 will, or will not have, and I'm just spouting somewhat educated guesses based on the 2.0 FW for the FM9. Still, the need to believe is strong.

We're possibly (maybe even probably?) both going to be very pleasantly surprised once FW 5.0 lands for the FM3, which shouldn't take too long now :)
The FM3 had the 'Diffusion' parameters removed a while back. The 'Zephyr' delay uses some 'Diffusion' as part of it's sound. So unless they found a way to bring back the Diffusion parameters (which would be great!), the FM3 won't be getting that model, as is.

Last edited:
The FM3 had the 'Diffusion' parameters removed a while back. The 'Zephyr' delay uses some 'Diffusion' as part of it's sound. So unless they found a way to bring back the Diffusion parameters (which would be great!), the FM3 won't be getting that model.
Darn.

Well there you go, I'll just be over there in the corner keeping my big mouth shut from now on.

Yea, the train is at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Beautiful train, cool exhibit.

And yea, a great sounding delay!
I've realized over the last year or so how much of a delay junky I am. If I could only have one effect, it'd have to be a delay.
Same here. Delay is my "gotta have it to even play" effect.

Same here. Delay is my "gotta have it to even play" effect.
yea, I can get along without it, but man, delay is really the sound that I love about the instrument. I keep having to talk myself off the ledge from just being an all out collector of delay pedals. That said, when it's time for live use, Axe all the way.

Back
Top Bottom