FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

We're closing in on version 5.0, which has a lot of cool updates.
It needs another round of private beta testing, expected to begin later this week.

giphy.gif

I would like more options for the cab block in the performance page (possibility to change the channel,activate left or right IR...).

I will be looking forward to v5.0. Wondering if there will be any new amps or cabs not that I need anything more. I've made a bunch of presets which completely satisfy my tonal being lol. The Fractal team certainly do not rest on their laurels.

Chill out! It's just an unofficial announcement and not a date! Besides, after 4 usually comes 5.
I can´t wait - sorry ... can wait!🤣 ;)

I will be looking forward to v5.0. Wondering if there will be any new amps or cabs not that I need anything more. I've made a bunch of presets which completely satisfy my tonal being lol. The Fractal team certainly do not rest on their laurels.

IIRC the only amp missing from the roster is the FAS Buttery, other than that I assume there will be no more amps as they are Cliff's working for the Axe, first and foremost and then they are ported to the FM3/9. On cabs, the only addition has been the Fullres capacity and 8 (or 10, I think) Fullres cabs. As they're are really CPU hungry (even for Axe-Fx's power standards) I really doubt they'll come to the FM3 platform in a long time, if ever.

You can go look at the current III firmware and the the new beta to get an idea of what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom