FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

actually it is very much appreciated , I would rather be told a few weeks , than hoping Friday might see a release so I am cool with it
Its the radio silence that bothers me more to be honest
There's been very little activity from FAS and some of the mods/beta testers in any area the past few weeks. Other than Rex and Iaresee, Cliff is the only one I see occasionally posting something but that's been about it. Even Leon has been unusually quiet. This leads me to believe they've been hard at work developing and beta testing, Matt's post only confirms this. FAS has proven time and time again that they are constantly working during these periods of "radio silence" which is how I choose to interpret them.

We're closing in on version 5.0, which has a lot of cool updates.
It needs another round of private beta testing, expected to begin later this week.

giphy.gif

I would like more options for the cab block in the performance page (possibility to change the channel,activate left or right IR...).

I will be looking forward to v5.0. Wondering if there will be any new amps or cabs not that I need anything more. I've made a bunch of presets which completely satisfy my tonal being lol. The Fractal team certainly do not rest on their laurels.

Chill out! It's just an unofficial announcement and not a date! Besides, after 4 usually comes 5.
I can´t wait - sorry ... can wait!🤣 ;)

Back
Top Bottom