Celestion F12-X200 speaker

well, I went for it - 60 bucks in lumber and parts…
3 hours of messing around with power tools.

need to figure out a power amp still…. Id like an integrated plate amp…
$60 for the box
$150 for the speaker (amplified parts.com)

Get yourself a used rack amp and you got a REALLY great sounding budget FRFR solution. I still recommend running two of these in stereo.
Great job
🤘😜

You started something here!
Well I figure one of two things will happen...
A: you will love them as much as I do and you will thank me
B: you will hate them and cuss me out after all the time,effort, and anticipation 😂

Just kidding...they rock. If you don't like them you're crazy
🤘😜

Well I figure one of two things will happen...
A: you will love them as much as I do and you will thank me
B: you will hate them and cuss me out after all the time,effort, and anticipation 😂

Just kidding...they rock. If you don't like them you're crazy
🤘😜
Hahaha That's just what I was thinking as I read "B"!

Haha! Dang! I thought you sold yours as the ad disappeared. I was close to pulling the trigger
but blew my stash on a 2nd FM3.
I think my ad's still up? I decided to grab a second one instead lol

We'll see if it stays or not.

Had a change of heart did we? I'm going to build two more...once I can do it without the wife getting pissed....she wants me to do other "projects" that aren't nearly as fun. Lol
I did. I have a camplifier module coming as well. Going to try the 112 with it first and see what I think before trying it with a 212 cab.

Had a change of heart did we? I'm going to build two more...once I can do it without the wife getting pissed....she wants me to do other "projects" that aren't nearly as fun. Lol
Well what's the problem? It's not like you have a 9-5. I'd get them done asap, so I's can build 2 more cabs! Sheesh

Back
Top Bottom