Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, globally people seems happy with the cygnus beta but I read some people being not so impressed and get back to 15.01
Donā€™t know what to think
I need to try it myself but I am waiting for the final result, as I donā€™t want to redo 100 presets to change them every week ...
itā€™s seems that the high gain amps have not convinced high gain users šŸ¤” . Strange as we read ā€œchugā€ for 2 weeks

So, globally people seems happy with the cygnus beta but I read some people being not so impressed and get back to 15.01
I need to try it myself but I am waiting for the final result, as I donā€™t want to redo 100 presets to change them every week ...
itā€™s seems that the high gain amps have not convinced high gain users šŸ¤” . Strange as we read ā€œchugā€ for 2 weeks

1 : 100 maybe. If youā€™re focused on and influenced by non-favorable reviews, youā€™ll never be happy.

I see where you get your username...

You will never get 100% consensus on anything no matter how good it is. I would just look at what the majority of people are saying. Which in this case seems to be that Cygnus is a definite improvement.

I bet half of those people dont even own an AXE3 and are basing their opinion on Youtube videos they are watching.
Just see these reading my feed ...

Attachments

• C6ECB047-D6ED-4496-B66D-BE8EDF0E54A1.jpeg
    C6ECB047-D6ED-4496-B66D-BE8EDF0E54A1.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 133
  • ED0084DD-FC1D-4471-BA0A-19A900610852.jpeg
    ED0084DD-FC1D-4471-BA0A-19A900610852.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 133
ah, right. True, there was one guy who exclaimed he was going back to 15.01 because he was too lazy to do a soft reset and re-tweak...
Sure some people criticize and donā€™t do the minimum .... did we have a proper demo of a metal song a thrash song, or ... with the beta ? I just see soft things grrr

Remember that you can always roll back to a previous firmware version and older presets, assuming you make backups of everything before installing new firmware and tweaking your presets. Also remember that Facebook groups are seldom a good indicator of how the general public feels or thinks about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom