Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Gary! Did your AF3 come on my truck? LOL! I'm now in the bushes in the front of the house, right now, tracking the UPS truck for mine! :guitar: :cool: 🤘

Can't wait until this is all over, my neighbors are starting to ask about my mental state and whether I'm about to get committed to an institution! LOL!
Man, I got brown balled again. In my home office and a UPS truck drive by slowly. I got up and went to the door. Dude, pulled away and zipped around the corner. NOOOOOOO.

I thought ok, he went to a neighbors and will be right back. He did come back about 3 hours later......probably dropped yours off and came back here!!!

AF iii delivered. Hooked it up last night and have been working through the Cooper Carter videos. Man, this thing is amazing. My finger tips are killing me! It works and sounds amazing except for the "musician".......

Chased my UPS guy down in a strip mall this morning. That "Follow your delivery" map is handy if a bit slow.
I'm only a few hours in but the horsepower in this thing is awesome. Got the RJM up and running in no time.

Chased my UPS guy down in a strip mall this morning. That "Follow your delivery" map is handy if a bit slow.
I can’t imagine what it’s like to be a UPS delivery guy these days. How many times a day does one get tracked down by a customer who wants his package “now?”

I'm only a few hours in but the horsepower in this thing is awesome.
Yup. ;)

Man, I got brown balled again. In my home office and a UPS truck drive by slowly. I got up and went to the door. Dude, pulled away and zipped around the corner. NOOOOOOO.

I thought ok, he went to a neighbors and will be right back. He did come back about 3 hours later......probably dropped yours off and came back here!!!

AF iii delivered. Hooked it up last night and have been working through the Cooper Carter videos. Man, this thing is amazing. My finger tips are killing me! It works and sounds amazing except for the "musician".......
Awesome Gary! Yeah, I told my UPS drive to get his slow ass over to Lodi right away! LMAO! Congrats Brother! So, mine is all hooked into the rack and my FM3 is also hooked up for working on both. But, I haven't been able to play yet! LOL! Yeah, I know, I should be booted out of the FAS wizard house right now!! However, Wednesday nights are for my parents and today I was buried in meetings. So, Tonight, I expect to be bleeding in honor of all AF3 gang members! LOL! :cool: :guitar: 🤘

Back
Top Bottom