FM3 Now Shipping

So I got on the waitlist April 5, 2020. I’m guessing I should probably check back in a year or so? Sold my Axefx II and now have nothing. I had no clue how these waitlists work 😬😩😔
Maybe the price of the AXE FX II on the used market is stable so that you could buy a used unit again and sell it when you get the FM 3 for nearly the same price.

Maybe the price of the AXE FX II on the used market is stable so that you could buy a used unit again and sell it when you get the FM 3 for nearly the same price.
I let mine go dirt cheap, I didn’t care because all I wanted was to replace it with an FM3 which are very reasonably priced.
Dare I say it, I might be looking into a Line6 floor unit until I get the invite. I only am playing at church (online streaming) but I can’t play at all right now since I sold my II like an idiot 😔

So I got on the waitlist April 5, 2020. I’m guessing I should probably check back in a year or so? Sold my Axefx II and now have nothing. I had no clue how these waitlists work 😬😩😔
You're not going to have to wait a year. A lot of the people on the list happened the week it was opened, and they're past that now. But it's still going to be a while before they get the headphone units as well, and make their way through the whole list. At least 3-6 months I'd guess. Sorry that you sold your II before seeing what the wait was like, I hope you figure something out in the meantime.

I got on the waitlist so late in the game November of 19. I’m so tempted to pay for an overpriced reverb sale.
I almost don’t blame ya. I had negotiated on a price for a couple of them near my locale so I sold my stomp. Both sellers backed out. They came up with the price, I agreed, and they went dark. I guess they both sold them to folks willing to pay more. A little bummed, not the way I do business, but it is what it is. Here’s hoping that production picks up and Fractal burns though the list faster than anyone expects. It’ll be increasingly more difficult I think for folks to buy with the intent on making a couple hundred bucks. But it’s a great illustration of the free market in action.

I got on the waitlist so late in the game November of 19. I’m so tempted to pay for an overpriced reverb sale.
Don't do those people a favour and pay an overpriced price! These people are clever but make me angry. Be patient and pay a fair price and enjoy the FAS customer service with full warranty 😊 when we all grew old we forgot to be patient and the FM 3 is worth it. The crazy thing is that I have already planned and bought everything I need for the FM 3 to gig with: Pedalboard, expression pedal, two button footswitch and even a fitting softcase 😀 there is just one little thing missing...😱😀

@ AdminM@ Do you have any updates on the invites for the units with no headphone jack? The latest update I can find was from last Thursday with a confirmed invite for a forum member with a 5/9/19 waitlist confirmation date. My waitlist confirmation date is 5/18/19 so I felt like it might be getting close to my turn for an invite but have not received one yet. I know I probably speak for at least a couple of mid to late May waitlist guys on this forum that are probably anxious for any new info.

To summarize the main question:

Are there still units without the headphone jack available and if yes have invites for those been going out as normal on regular business days since last Thursday?

Thanks ahead of time for any information you’re able to provide.

Hope everyone at Fractal is staying safe and healthy.

We're still expecting to begin sending invites for the headphones version in May.
I don't have a firm date yet but I'll update here when more info becomes available.
Remember though, we need to go through the list again from the beginning, excluding those who already ordered.

We're still expecting to begin sending invites for the headphones version in May.
I don't have a firm date yet but I'll update here when more info becomes available.
Remember though, we need to go through the list again from the beginning, excluding those who already ordered.

Translation: Soon, be patient. :)

I think everyone wants more graphs and statistics on the number of people who opted out and are waiting in relation to the time. :p

Kidding, thanks for the update!

Even though i knew this full well, it still stings like an uppercut to the balls! 🤮😭

I guess this means the headphone jack-less units sold out last week and invites won’t resume until headphone units become available? That’s how I’m interpreting this. Am I in the ballpark?

I guess this means the headphone jack-less units sold out last week and invites won’t resume until headphone units become available? That’s how I’m interpreting this. Am I in the ballpark?
No its not sold out.
I still can click on my invite link and still can buy headphone less version.

Back
Top Bottom