Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.03

I wish we had a button to wake Leon up to make a video each time new firmware appears. Have to wait till tomorrow eve to try this out. Blergh.

Must be an awesome update again. Haven't spent much time with my AFX III lately so I'm still on FW 11. I know I'm in for a real treat.
@2112 Cmon mate, it’s 10:12 am in Australia. Get the Fux up and make a beautiful soothing firmware video.

Haha I just checked this page for this, nothing; popped back over to Facebook, and Alex had posted a link lol!

Thanks Cliff :)

As an aside, I would appreciate a more detailed explanation of "Improved amp modeling" - even if it was so technical I couldn't understand it. Guess I just wish there were more to sink my teeth into with that statement. In any case, I love my Axe more and more every day!
Its improved and Mo betta!

All these updates. This is killing me!!
My AxeFXIII got fried in a lightning storm over two weeks ago.
It's been with the repairers ever since awaiting parts from the USA.
I've never been so long without my Fractal unit since my first one in 2007.
I'm in SERIOUS withdrawal. So this is what 'cold turkey' feels like!!

Dayum Cliff this sounds so good! You keep continually blowing my mind with these improvements! What you’ve accomplished with the AxFx has been worth these years of waiting! I remember wishing for exactly what you’ve created here back in the early 80’s! Incredible!

I don’t know if this is just me making stuff up, but I feel like my squealies are so clean now following the update. Using the JP-2C red channel, I am pulling off very crisp squealies, that I don’t think were there last week. The harmonics were always there, but it wasn’t as easy as it was today when I played. At stage volume, the feedback loop also feels better in this firmware.

This is from the Dynacomp manual. Setting the new Dynamicomp model with similar settings (attack at 5ms and release at 1000ms) is pretty glorious. Many people find the long release time on the dynacomp annoying, but the Axe-Fx gives us full control to tweak that!

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 12.15.12 pm.png

Back
Top Bottom