Two Notes usable in the Axe-Fx III?

I sent them a message, but no reply yet

I own a TCAB and this pack and many others from the Two Notes store. As Cliff said, the IR approach in the units is proprietary and its pretty awesome i might add. The old TCAB pedals are going really cheap in the use market and they are MIDI compatible, if you get a unit you can integrate it with you axe fx pretty easily with MIDI flexibility.

Two Notes proprietary tech is dynamic not static meaning you can move around up to 2 mics with any given cab, both up front and or the back of the cab, it has a mixer to blend the two. Its the fastest approach i have found currently on dialing an IR with out the need of a computer.

I own a TCAB and this pack and many others from the Two Notes store. As Cliff said, the IR approach in the units is proprietary and its pretty awesome i might add. The old TCAB pedals are going really cheap in the use market and they are MIDI compatible, if you get a unit you can integrate it with you axe fx pretty easily with MIDI flexibility.

Two Notes proprietary tech is dynamic not static meaning you can move around up to 2 mics with any given cab, both up front and or the back of the cab, it has a mixer to blend the two. Its the fastest approach i have found currently on dialing an IR with out the need of a computer.

Obviously you'll need a computer - but Mikko from ML Labs provides the same (and sounds killer)

Obviously you'll need a computer - but Mikko from ML Labs provides the same (and sounds killer)
Yes, for loading stuff but not to be operational.
I own the MIKKO, amazing software that lets you create your own IRs but still a static IRs maker.

Ok, got that definition wrong, but with 2 moving mics in the X & Y field what would be the right term?
It's just two IRs summed together. Producers/Engineers often use two mics and mix them together to intentionally create phase cancellation. They'll move one mic away from the speaker a bit to get a longer delay which causes comb filtering when combined with the other mic. This is analogous to the Align tab on the Cabinet block.

Couldn't you use the Two Notes Wall of Sound plug-in to load the dyn- IR Then capture it with the Axe FX?

Back
Top Bottom