Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.00 Beta #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue where the output meter is maxed out and no volume output. This start after the 5.0 Beta. Just installed the #3. Restarted, restarted without anything plugged in. I have been busy updating all sounds and everything sounds fantastic, also just got the FC-6 hooked up. Any known issues? HELP!

output issue.jpg

Issue where the output meter is maxed out and no volume output. This start after the 5.0 Beta. Just installed the #3. Restarted, restarted without anything plugged in. I have been busy updating all sounds and everything sounds fantastic, also just got the FC-6 hooked up. Any known issues? HELP!

View attachment 53559
I've had a similar problem a few firmware iterations ago. It was limited to one (most likely corrupt) preset. Try rebuilding your preset from scratch and see if the problem persists.

View attachment 53559

Power up again on the same preset to see if it happens again or if it's a first start problem.
If it happens again start up on a preset that works, go to the corrupted preset and if nothing strange happens save it on while you are on the new FW, so it's updatet. Then try again to start on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom