Help updating

Grathan

Trying to update from 0.19 to 3.xx but it doesn't seem to register. Other than cables just looking for some ideas to try.

Using FractalBot
MFC Orginal/MKii,
AxefxIII Midi Out 150ms
extracted file mfc101-v3p08-original-or-mk2.syx

I put the mfc101 into FW update mode then click send. Everything seems to send ok on the computer end
Running Win7 64. Did all the updates required by the software install for fractal bot.

But it never shows update complete on the Mfc101 and the firmware version still says 0.19 in the setup menu.

Trying to update from 0.19 to 3.xx but it doesn't seem to register. Other than cables just looking for some ideas to try.

Using FractalBot
MFC Orginal/MKii,
AxefxIII Midi Out 150ms
extracted file mfc101-v3p08-original-or-mk2.syx

I put the mfc101 into FW update mode then click send. Everything seems to send ok on the computer end
Running Win7 64. Did all the updates required by the software install for fractal bot.

But it never shows update complete on the Mfc101 and the firmware version still says 0.19 in the setup menu.
You cannot update the MFC "thru" the Axe Fx III. That capability no longer exists.

You need a USB to midi adapter. I have the original version of this one which works great:

http://m-audio.com/products/view/uno

hey thanks, I used the midi ports on my soundcard and it updated ok,
but now after cycling up it just says "Bank 000: 000-254" and none of the buttons are responsive. Am I doing something wrong?

hey thanks, I used the midi ports on my soundcard and it updated ok,
but now after cycling up it just says "Bank 000: 000-254" and none of the buttons are responsive. Am I doing something wrong?
Sounds like a setting problem. Try setting to performance mode.

Back
Top Bottom