Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Hi,

here's mine:

mfc_01.jpg

MFC-101 with G66 colorblind option, (LEDs are red and blue), left is a Mission Engineering EP-1 in Metal, the right one is a Mission Engineering SP-1 with LED in Metal and the labels were made by stomplabel.de but with a custom design from a friend of mine.

Everything is velcroed to a cheap case. Love the look of the Metal Missions.

Here are more pics showing a few more details of the labels.

mfc_02.jpg

mfc_03.jpg

mfc_04.jpg

Best,

Jochen

HI jochen,
I'm living in Brazil so the ship cost is to expensive to do this kind of service at g66.. is only led changed or the resistors must be swaped..?

Thank you
Thiago Avila

Here's my pedaltrain mounted MFC-101 with two Mission SP-1's with the lights.

I have a quick question while I'm here. I can use the two SP-1's fine on a per patch basis, get them to toggle on and off whichever effect they are controlling. For instance, when I create a patch, I'm able to have the right pedal be "OFF" until I stomp it, then it becomes the Wah, and the left pedal is always volume, and when I stomp it, it does a volume boost. I get the inner workings enough to make the pedal work "per patch".

Is there any way to assign my SP-1's globally, so that every patch with a wah block or a volume block work correctly as I described above, or do I have to edit each patch I use to work with the two SP-1's in this fasion?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

funky-Fractal-MFC-101-Setup.jpg

funky-Fractal-Pedalboard-01-720.jpg

funky-Fractal-Pedalboard-02-720.jpg
Nice labels. Did you make them?

Just finished redoing my board, took advantage of a sale on Reverb and decided to grab a Temple Audio Duo34. It looks much better than my old setup i think, and of course a shout to @KickTags Man for the best way to label a board

I will eventually be replacing the Dunlop Pedals with some EV-1's I like the Mission pedal for the wah as it has that feel to it.

Here is a shot of the old board for reference, this is a much more compact setup while still retains what i need on it.

No tuner button?

Can't help you with your wireless, but if I can help with labels at any time, just prod me :)
I wish mate, but I can't allow myself to spend that much on the labels, even if they are crazy good and heavy duty, newborn daughter first and just little extras from now on for daddy ^^
It's like having half of this budget

Back
Top Bottom