Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

So, did you know that when a typical UPS ground shipment has more than ~400 miles to its delivery address it takes rail? I learned that today in my twisting in suspense as to why UPS tracking has been silent since last week on my III's journey. That likely means my box boarded a BNSF train car outside Chicago and has been rumbling along towards NorCal since Thursday.

Delivery is scheduled for 7/11. Barring a transit exception, like a derailment, of course. C'mon UPS! Yer killing me already.

I got a bit of a laugh tracking my UPS shipment. It took 35 hrs to go from Warrick, RI to Knoxville,TN .... 890 mi.....that's a whopping 25.4 mph.....at least I'll get my paws on it today!

Waitlist: 4/17 @ 2:11 pm CST
Invite: 7/11 @ 12:34 pm

Well, given that I just got an AX8 LAST NIGHT, I'll be passing on the Axe 3 for now. Figured you guys might still appreciate the update though, it appears that we're just breezing through April!

Ahhh yeah, waitlist 4/16, invite 7/11. Times don't seem important anymore.

This will be my first Fractal product. Was *this* close to a Helix until I found out about the assignable lfos, envelopes, pitch follower, etc. Plus I like getting lost in deep parameters.

Ahhh yeah, waitlist 4/16, invite 7/11. Times don't seem important anymore.

This will be my first Fractal product. Was *this* close to a Helix until I found out about the assignable lfos, envelopes, pitch follower, etc. Plus I like getting lost in deep parameters.

Welcome to the club. Your membership jacket is available in the lounge. ;)

Wait list confirmation: 4/10/18
Purchase Invite: 7/11/18

I may wait to purchase the Axe III, since I have to move my Axe II XL+ beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom