Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

Are those layouts per-preset? Are they saved within a preset? Or do you have 12 global layouts, any of which can be assigned to a preset?
This is my question too. @FractalAudio - can you clarify whether it's 12 total global layouts, or 12 custom layouts in each preset? This will make a huge difference in what we can do w/ overall functionality.

Now that I'm on the waitlist, my biggest question is still how much information will we be able to push to the small displays? It is absolutely wonderful that we have named scenes, but the mockups on the the main Fractal site show SCENE 1, SCENE 2, etc. on the FC displays. If that's the only identifier that can appear on the FC, I would have to think very carefully about what to buy.

Touchy subject I know, but, is there any priority given to folks who have already bought a III with regards to waitlist position ?

Seems like we will end up with lots of people getting their FC before they get their III, and then folks with a III who are going to be waiting for a bit on the FC, unless there is low demand or FAS will be bringing in a huge shipment and everyone will be allocated in short order

I just signed up on the list, so hopefully I’m not like 6 months out on my FC, while I’ve already owned my III for like a month (and it’s awesome)

Touchy subject I know, but, is there any priority given to folks who have already bought a III with regards to waitlist position ?

Seems like we will end up with lots of people getting their FC before they get their III, and then folks with a III who are going to be waiting for a bit on the FC, unless there is low demand or FAS will be bringing in a huge shipment and everyone will be allocated in short order

I just signed up on the list, so hopefully I’m not like 6 months out on my FC, while I’ve already owned my III for like a month (and it’s awesome)
+1

This is my question too. @FractalAudio - can you clarify whether it's 12 total global layouts, or 12 custom layouts in each preset? This will make a huge difference in what we can do w/ overall functionality.
Global. You can see this on your III now: Setup > Foot Controllers > Layouts page

CC @Moke who had this question as well.

Going to go with the 12! I was a little worried about switching from the MFC101 to the 12 because of the difference of buttons but that worry was more on paper vs. reality. I never change that many things playing live so the 12 will have plenty of options for my needs.

Not getting a confirmation email reply when I sent the FC waitlist email, am I supposed to get one? Some people are reporting confirmation emails.

I was thinking of getting two 6's, after hearing the daisy chained ones still need external power I am not so sure. I want to see more on how they work before I decide. Hoping videos show up soon on functionality.

This is a perfect format. Wow and thanks.

Attachments

• A291810C-9536-4BC2-9862-DBAF67D93942.png
    A291810C-9536-4BC2-9862-DBAF67D93942.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom