Barefoot Buttons

Holy crap! That is by far the most awesome thing I've ever seen done with a looper. The creativity is incredible. This is WELL worth watching the whole thing. The dude with the guitar and doing the vocals has a great sense of time. Fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing that.
Ya, that guy is crazy talented. Wow!

Holy crap! That is by far the most awesome thing I've ever seen done with a looper. The creativity is incredible. This is WELL worth watching the whole thing. The dude with the guitar and doing the vocals has a great sense of time. Fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing that.
I know, right? I must have watched that video a dozen times in a row when I first discovered it. Mike Love is pretty badass.

He's also barefoot...I know!...right? :)
Got my BB's in place. Went for top row, clear. Much easier to hit.
wp-20160921-003_orig.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to try mine at rehearsal yet. Our singer cancelled practice due to illness last weekend so gotta wait till next weekend. Man I wish I would've thought of these. LOL!

Yeah, I'd love to get a bunch but with the AUD conversion (Australian currency) and shipping it's hard to justify the cost...
I am having a hard time justifying the cost and I am in the US lol. I have a hard time hitting the top row but I have never actually missed. Press or anything it just takes way more focus than I would like to dedicate to hitting a switch lol

I am having a hard time justifying the cost and I am in the US lol. I have a hard time hitting the top row but I have never actually missed. Press or anything it just takes way more focus than I would like to dedicate to hitting a switch lol

I got 4 metal ones, and it was like 38 bux shipped from Hawaii... I think the price is more than fair for the quality of the product too.

Just ordered a set for my MFC extension box. If they're as badass as they seem I'll load up the MFC with 'em. :)

Thanks for the turn on, bishop.

I got 4 metal ones, and it was like 38 bux shipped from Hawaii... I think the price is more than fair for the quality of the product too.
I find it a bit steep especially since I would get 11. I am def not judging anyone who drops that coin. Something is worth what someone else is willing to pay. I like the idea of the larger surface to press but I survive as is just fine. One day I am sure I will get some but I would have to have the money just laying around ya know

I find it a bit steep especially since I would get 11. I am def not judging anyone who drops that coin. Something is worth what someone else is willing to pay. I like the idea of the larger surface to press but I survive as is just fine. One day I am sure I will get some but I would have to have the money just laying around ya know

Yeah they aren't cheap but I look at it as helping small business out. I work for a small business so I think that's important to do when I can. He probably can't order enough to get the price down so I take that into consideration as well.

And no offense but the guitars in your avatar are more expensive than all 4 of mine put together. :D

Last edited:
Yeah they aren't cheap but I look at it as helping small business out. I work for a small business so I think that's important to do when I can. He probably can't order enough to to get the price down so I take that into consideration as well.

And no offense but the guitars in your avatar are more expensive than all 4 of mine put together. :D
Like I said no judgement on those who are buying it. It seems like a cool product.

As for the guitars good thing I did not post the family pic with the other two electrics or the extended family pic with the other two electrics and an acoustic

Question. Having the larger buttons makes the distance between them smaller, so does it now make it very easy to hit two buttons at once?
In the limited amount of time I have had to use them, it does not appear to be an issue. Bear in mind that it also depends upon your foot/shoe width, as well and whether or not you use toes or the flat of your foot (or other parts of your anatomy!). :fearscream:. I usually woodshed barefooted, so it is much more comfortable, and gig with shoes on... usually... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom