Barefoot Buttons

I bought a set of the acrylic buttons, they look really cool and will allow me to see the status LEDs. My only concern is how robust they are going to be, acrylic is not nearly as strong as aluminum or steel. Hopefully the long thread tap will keep the threads from loosening and stripping for a long time.

I bought a set of the acrylic buttons, they look really cool and will allow me to see the status LEDs. My only concern is how robust they are going to be, acrylic is not nearly as strong as aluminum or steel. Hopefully the long thread tap will keep the threads from loosening and stripping for a long time.
Take a pic for us please!

Question. Having the larger buttons makes the distance between them smaller, so does it now make it very easy to hit two buttons at once?

Just ordered 4 for my liquid foot 12+, for the main 4 buttons I use, easier on the toes at home, and a bigger target at a gig.

Sure will, once I get 'em. Ordered them yesterday, so should be any day now... any day... :smirk:

It's gonna take a little bit longer than you think. I ordered my full set on Friday, just got the shipping notification this morning which means they won't go out till the mail runs today. Also, I paid for Priority shipping to get them in quicker only to see on my shipping notification that they are being shipped as a First Class Package(longer shipping time). I hope your order goes better than mine has so far.....

so no chance i'll see by the weekend :/ where are they shipped from?

Well, I emailed Brett and he sent me the corrected shipping info. SO they are going out Priority, but they won't make it till Friday it looks like. I am not sure where they are shipping from though.... as soon as the tracking # shows up in the USPS system I will let you know where they are coming from.

They ship from Hawaii in case you are still wanting to know.....

yep, was going to post but couldn't find the thread lol.. mine shipped yesterday. have no idea how long it takes to reach the east coast (ohio) from Hawaii. I did the 5 bux extra for faster. knowing the usps it'll be a month.

yep, was going to post but couldn't find the thread lol.. mine shipped yesterday. have no idea how long it takes to reach the east coast (ohio) from Hawaii. I did the 5 bux extra for faster. knowing the usps it'll be a month.

Mine is suppose to be in Bama on Friday.... We shall see though.

Back
Top Bottom