Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

Wired this up today. The board is a Rockcase RC23010SA.

The rig weighs around 16kg with the lid on, wireless transmitter, an extra cable or two inside.

Was going to go with a Pedaltrain, but this solution is a lot easier...just take the lid off and plug in power and XLRs!

View attachment 32415

The Rockcase looks really good. How to you attach the AX8 so that it does not slip around when you pickup the case and transport it ?

Last edited:
The Rockcase looks really good. How to you attache the AX8 so that it does not slip around when you pickup the case and transport it ?

Everything is secured using velcro. The supplied strips were exactly enough to attach everything in the photo onto the board.

You'll need to get some screws though (mentioned on this forum) to replace the rubber feet on the AX8, and they also work for the Mission.

Everything is secured using velcro. The supplied strips were exactly enough to attach everything in the photo onto the board.

You'll need to get some screws though (mentioned on this forum) to replace the rubber feet on the AX8, and they also work for the Mission.
okay - thanks for the info.

Tidy!
How do you like that cab?

Thanks!

I really like the cab, it's cool to be able to use as a wedge or even throw it on a stand on the backline depending on the gig. Sonically, I couldn't be happier with it. It does take some getting used to vs. a 4x12 Marshall B cab... after decades of hearing those with the backs of my knees at smaller venues. ;-)

I do like the size of my rig now, makes the trip to the car much easier.
Pedal board planning in progress, pics when it's all together :)

Attachments

• IMAG0676.jpg
    IMAG0676.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top Bottom