Fremen AX8 presets released

Ah, my mistake, I had sent to your "customer service" email... Just sent to the above email. My apologies !

Thanks ! I have one preset using the Satriani amp model, I used that for my "Always with me cover". For Pink Floyd I have these : Comfortably Numb, Wish you were here, Brain damage, Shine on you crazy diamond, Time, On the turning away, The Wall I & II
Thanks!! Will you update the buddle later on? And we can get the free "upgrade" as well? Sorry few question before I pay..

Yes, any new preset i make is automatically put in the Dropbox folder. However the updates are valid for approximately six months after the initial release date, it depends if there is a new firmware after that that will need a complete rework of the presets.

The Pink Floyd ones are my favorite and your IR's make them really useable for live! I was playing the solo for 'Money' last night and powering down a few pops which made for a really good jam session!

Please note that in the new 3.02 Quantum firmware, there's this :

"Fixed a bug that allowed AMP models imported from the AxeFx to leave a controller attached to the OUTPUT LEVEL parameter modifier (not supported in the AX8). NOTE: the controller is now removed by the AMP block."

This will affect all my 5 scenes presets, where I exploited that bug (because the amp sounds quieter in lower gain settings). For that reason, I'll stay on firmware 2.04 until I have the time to update the affected presets (I'll use a filter post-amp to set it's volume on each scene). I will then publish an update. Until then, beware : the presets will be too loud on scenes 2 to 5 !

Hi guys, I posted an update in Dropbox for firmware 3.02. Check "5 - Firmware 3.02 update" folder.

What's new :
All the 5 scenes presets have been fixed, and there's three more presets using the Friedman BE/HBE/Dirty Shirley (bank 58)
All presets using the Friedman models have been checked
Small volume tweaks in some presets in banks 1 & 2
Minor tweaks in my Pink Floyd presets (banks 51 & 52)

Darkside.jpg

I worked like crazy during almost three weeks to convert my Axe-Fx II presets to AX8 format, you can now get them from here :)

http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2016/04/fremen-ax8-20-presets-pack.html

Please, don't share them if you buy them !

Fremen

Hi Fremen! I am interested in your presets, but is there anyway you can put a video showing them? I noticed that there are several presets that you did not recorded during this video. Any chance to hear you navigating through all of them (similar to this video)?
Kind regards!!

it's hard to put a video navigating through 500 + presets ;) But I may record one displaying the latest update, i just need to find the time for that (and put new strings on my guitar, I didn't change them since October !)

Back
Top Bottom